(Topic ID: 232158)

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time...

By joeraptor2003

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CubeSnake
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi All
    For those of you who didn't know....Last Sunday, I lost My Mom after a long battle with Breast Cancer. At this time I want to thank all of you who reached
    out to me personally and let you know that it was your comfort that helped us get through this tough time.
    My Mom was my biggest fan without a doubt.. she was an amazing Chef..and we had a family run Gourmet catering business in Park Slope Brooklyn for 15 years. Which Mom and Dad ran together. In those days..I would work at the store, and then my friends and I would hop on the F Train to Coney Island. Play pinball and go karts until we ran out of money. Then head back home. Life was so good back then and simple.
    Unfortunately, Lost Dad in 1992 so we had to sell the business..but Mom continued on teaching people how to cook and later went on to become a food demonstrator for a major Department Store here in NY. She then later went to the Board Of Eduction where she retired from.
    I want to thank you and all of our customers for being patient with me.. I know certain things didn't go out in the most timely manner and some of the items I am still working on as we speak. I am going through all my orders and inquiries, If you haven't heard from me yet.,. you will.
    This has been a very OFF year for sure.
    I just wanted to say thank you to all for you great support and patronage. We love all you guys and gals!
    PinGraffix will continue to move forward and keep making some crazy shit.
    Thank you Mom.. for all the inspiration.. you were number 1!
    Rest in Peace!

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).png

#11 5 years ago

Thank you for the kind words. You guys are amazing!
    Much love!

_Joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-all-for-your-support-during-this-difficult-time?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.