(Topic ID: 232158)

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time...

By joeraptor2003

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CubeSnake
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

Hi All
    For those of you who didn't know....Last Sunday, I lost My Mom after a long battle with Breast Cancer. At this time I want to thank all of you who reached
    out to me personally and let you know that it was your comfort that helped us get through this tough time.
    My Mom was my biggest fan without a doubt.. she was an amazing Chef..and we had a family run Gourmet catering business in Park Slope Brooklyn for 15 years. Which Mom and Dad ran together. In those days..I would work at the store, and then my friends and I would hop on the F Train to Coney Island. Play pinball and go karts until we ran out of money. Then head back home. Life was so good back then and simple.
    Unfortunately, Lost Dad in 1992 so we had to sell the business..but Mom continued on teaching people how to cook and later went on to become a food demonstrator for a major Department Store here in NY. She then later went to the Board Of Eduction where she retired from.
    I want to thank you and all of our customers for being patient with me.. I know certain things didn't go out in the most timely manner and some of the items I am still working on as we speak. I am going through all my orders and inquiries, If you haven't heard from me yet.,. you will.
    This has been a very OFF year for sure.
    I just wanted to say thank you to all for you great support and patronage. We love all you guys and gals!
    PinGraffix will continue to move forward and keep making some crazy shit.
    Thank you Mom.. for all the inspiration.. you were number 1!
    Rest in Peace!

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.17.03 PM (resized).png

#2 5 years ago

sorry for your loss joe.

#3 5 years ago

Saddened to read. My condolences to you, family, and friends. May she Rest In Peace.
    Russ Cashdollar

#4 5 years ago

saddened to hear about your loss Joe. Best wishes.

#5 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss - hang in there.

#6 5 years ago

So sorry to hear about your mom.

#7 5 years ago

Oh Yes, I know the feeling. I've been there a few years ago..
    So sorry to hear..

#8 5 years ago

Joe, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend, my Dad, this past year. I know how you are feeling and I hope you soldier through as best you can. She has left quite a legacy if you, and that photo of your family, are any indication.

We are all family here. Sorry buddy.

Jason

#9 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss Joe. Family’s #1 everyone else can wait. Take care of yourself at this time. I hope you can find a way to have a Merry Christmas.

#10 5 years ago

Joe, so very sorry for your loss .
    Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

I'm sure there's more than a few of us here that can definitely relate to your situation.

If you need anything please let us know.

Kim & Teri

#11 5 years ago

Thank you for the kind words. You guys are amazing!
    Much love!

_Joe

#12 5 years ago

Tuff times for me as well ...

Hang in there

#13 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

#14 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was awesome.

#15 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Your mom looked awesome indeed.

#16 5 years ago

Condolences Joe, from a fellow Long Islander.

#17 5 years ago

Sorry to learn of your loss Joe, our prayers will go out for you and your family.

#18 5 years ago

Joe, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

#19 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss!

#20 5 years ago

My condolences Joe, thanks for sharing her story and the photo. Celebrate her life and remember the good times, we’re all here temporarily. Your products are awesome, keep them coming!

#21 5 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. Hang in there Joe.
    Extremely classy letting your customers know your situation.....but don't worry about business right now. We are hobbyists and people with families too. Take care of yourself and your family first. You have the support of an entire community.

Kyle

#22 5 years ago

Take care of yourself.

Now you can honor your mother and father for the rest of your life. You have already begun. Of course we will miss them, too.

I look forward to watching this happen in real time.

By the way, meeting some of my friends mothers has been a blessing to me. A source of great joy.

For instance, I had a chance to meet a friends mom in pinball. She was elderly and it was a Halloween party.

Before that Christmas last year, after I had met her, she passed away.

Now I have fun memories to share about her with both her son and his kids, about thier grandmother. It makes me feel like I have something no one else can have now. Something special.

And I do have something special, thier memory.

Hold it. You will hold it, I know you will.

#23 5 years ago

My sympathies Joe, to you and your family.....Find the Joy and Love in Your Mom, I believe she would want this, to be with you always.

Art

#24 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss, we’re here for ya man. Whenever you’re down, we’re here for ya.

#25 5 years ago

Your mom was loved...think of her often.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-all-for-your-support-during-this-difficult-time?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.