Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by spinal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I am a fairly new member and needed to thank everyone who have responded to some of my "questions" regarding my Gottlieb Royal Guard. I also wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of information on this site, just amazing! Last night I installed the last coil in this game and now I am running 100% mechanical. There is absolutly no way I could of accomplished any of this without the help I"ve recieved here. My Royal Guard was quite schizophrenic when I picked it up about 4 months ago. The list of problems are to long to list here without writing a book. The patience required to read other people's posts and the amount of feedback given was well worth the time. I can't explain the amount of satisfaction I feel with getting this game up and running and amount of gratitude I have for everyone here. Thank you all!
Now with everything working a major cleaning is first on my list. With this game being 50 years old, it really needs it. I'm having Jeff the "Pinball Pimp" working on stencils for the cosmetics. This is going to take some time but I'm in no rush, I'm retired. When it's all done I'll post some pictures.
Again, Thank you all!
Scott (Rufus is the dog)
Now I'm looking at a "Jack in the Box" that's in pieces. Probably taking on more than I can handle but hey, I have my friends here at pinside !

#2 2 years ago

There's no place like Pinside

#3 2 years ago

Agree! Pinside is at its best when it comes to people helping others. I'm very appreciative as well. Enjoy your Royal Guard.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Sale Pending!
Camp Hill, PA
$ 30.40
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 82.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.00
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Concealed Art
$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
$ 209.99
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside