• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141207_143554.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago

Um, you can just disconnect the switch at the entrance of the left ramp if you don't like the constant cackle. It does not affect the jackpot functionality at all. It awards something like 50,000 pts. but who cares.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from brad808:

People care because it's only worth 50 000 during regular play. During certain modes like crypt jam and play the organ it's worth up to 2 million on failed ramp shots so it's worth it to leave it hooked up.

That switch does not award those shots, the upper ramp switch does.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from brad808:

Yes it does...You can go check for yourself. I've already tested it. During play the organ (every switch is worth 1 million) hitting the ramp entrance will award 1 million points, if the ball makes it part way up and heads back down you will be awarded another 1 million. Same is true for all the frenzy hurry up modes. Living dead = 250k per hit, chainsaw = 500k, grave digger = 750k.

So how many points would you receive for a full ramp shot? 3 million?... 1mil. for ramp entrance switch, 1mil. for middle ramp switch, and 1mil. for the inlane switch? Regardless if the entrance switch is connected, you will still receive 2 mil. points for a successful shot to the ramp. I will confirm this tonight. If your statement is true, you would get 2 mil instead of 3 for a complete ramp shot if the entrance sw is disabled. Correct? If that's true, I'm ok with it.

I didn't think that "every switch" awards points during that mode. Otherwise, the start switch, ball launch switch, and shooter lane switch would award points. Correct?

I know for CERTAIN that during frenzy hurry up modes, that an award is given when the 2nd ramp switch is tripped. Not trying to say any of this really matters. Wouldn't you want to shoot for pops during the frenzy mode(s).

I always wondered why the second ramp switch is on the game. I assumed it was in case the ramp entrance switch fails to work. I have seen a lot of those switches not working or, the assembly completely destroyed over the years on TFTC play fields.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 18.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-vs-judge-dredd?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.