(Topic ID: 66637)

TFTC versus Flintstones, which is a better game?

By ThePostmaster

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by brad808
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which game is better, TFTC or Flintstones”

• TFTC 39 votes
    57%
  • Flintsones 27 votes
    40%
  • TFTC is better, but FLintstones is worth more $$$ 2 votes
    3%
  • Flintstones is better, but TFTC is worth more $$$ 0 votes

(68 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the-golden-girls.jpg
image.jpg
flintstones_alt.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

hey jkap what planet r u from. show me a nice tftc for low teens ill believe its planet earth. on the other hand ive had 2 0pputunities on a flintstones here on pinside in the last couple months for 1700 and 1800. brand means nothing in this house, fun factor rules. still rockin those jordaches???

#18 10 years ago

actually love flinstones also, 2 fun games in my opinion. couldnt go wrong either way. anyone got a nice 1 for sale for under 2000 n/e pa. let me know. the 2 i looked at recently were not worth the asking price because of flaws on the playfield. thanks. as far as callouts i believe tftc has some of the best, campy horror fits pinball like my tool fits my wifes....

#19 10 years ago

pic above is what fs should of been. if i ever get one im gonna need one of those.

#21 10 years ago

piparoo wrote jordaches are still fun. yea when im peelin em off my wifes @ss. while shes playin tftc...

#31 10 years ago

cap it jcap. got 3 pinsiders from three states and a fourth from canada trying to finalize the deal. full 2400 if i ship to cali or canada. great trades if i accept offers from va or nj. im getting rid of it cuz its sought after and easier sell than others. i played it for a long time now and choose to let some other pinsider enjoy it for what i have in into it. no profit here.just cuz im selling dosnt mean i dont like it, only so much room. someday in the future i m sure ill aquire again cuz its that good. maybe ill use some of the 2400 i get to purchase the flintstones, and take a look from your eyes and use the rest to take your mom out to dinner. if thats alright with you.(pm me your details) i like to pay it forward ya know... pingeo next time you see one at that price pinch yourself and make sure your not dreaming, if you say ow be sure to pm me with the details since you wont be wanting it. ill owe you one. and remember to pass on all those amazing deals you get on to your fellow pinsiders when you decide to sell.say what you will from here on out im outta this thread. peace out....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 15.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 6.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-versus-flintstones-which-is-a-better-game?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.