Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 58 days ago by dschulpius
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 60 days ago

Hi Guys, I have a TFTC topper in excellent condition. I don't need it and want to give it a new home. What is it worth so I know how much to ask? I've seen old posts where it looks like they get over $150 USD for these. Just looking to get what it's worth and not gouge.

Thanks! Dave Schulpius

#2 60 days ago

Oh, BTW, a little more info: It's Black and White. No color or mods. I don't know if it a repo or original. It's strong and solid.

Thanks, Dave Schulpius

#4 58 days ago

Thanks for the offer. I absolutely love your work. I have several mods on my WOZ and am very proud of the way your quality mods fill out the look of an already beautiful game. At this time I was looking for a cash trade but after looking through the game mods on your website I thinking of taking you up on your offer. Please give me some time to consider this. I'm actually in no real hurry at this time. When I come to that decision we'll see if you're still interested. Thanks again!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 32.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside