8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1147.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Working on my TFTC (Still) and I am not sure how to test the shaker to see if it works. I haven't played this yet so I don't know if it is working or not as it should. Everything else works fine it seems as I test and work with the machine as I have cleaned and put it together. I have the play field on a rotisserie right now and wanted to see if it works before I put it back together. I took a picture of the board that is hooked to it. There one empty connection but I don't see a wire for it. Will post some before and after when I am done...really a turd to awesome story. Had some feedback issues with speakers but looked at an old post and reduced it a lot--still a little hum.... Thanks for the help!!IMG_1147.JPGIMG_1147.JPG

#2 8 years ago

Go in to settings to test the shaker if you have the PF removed.

#3 8 years ago

Got it thanks!!!! Went into test settings and there is was. It goes with the coils

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-tales-from-the-crypt-shaker-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.