Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by urbanledge
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

There have been a couple of hints dropped (or other loose talk) that this might happen, is gonna happen, or has already happened. I want it!--anyone have any solid info if new code is being developed?

#2 4 years ago

Ask chadh!
Rumor has it there might even be undiscovered callouts!

#3 4 years ago

Yes yes yes more Crypt, love it! More Quotes, combos, everything!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

Ask chadh!
Rumor has it there might even be undiscovered callouts!

I'm still waiting for ChadH to do more than tease us with cryptic messages. Come on ChadH--give it to us!

4 months later
#5 4 years ago

Throw me on the patiently waiting list. I do enjoy the 3.03 ROM but these teasers have enticed me enough to be convinced I'll want to give this ChadH ROM a run.

#6 4 years ago

Excited for this release as well!! Hopefully the chopping block sound will be dealt with

#7 4 years ago

I have two TFTCs right now. The one that I play I don't think does whatever this chopping block thing is?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

There have been a couple of hints dropped (or other loose talk) that this might happen, is gonna happen, or has already happened. I want it!--anyone have any solid info if new code is being developed?

I'd buy it too.

#9 4 years ago

Yes please get rid of the annoying guillotine, I yell at everybody "you're up!!" Man is that annoying

#10 4 years ago

I would like to see Nedry's "you didn't say the magic word" callout added for an unlit mode scoop shot

#11 4 years ago

I actually like the chopping block but some attract features need turned off. It was my number one complaint with this thing on location. PUT IN ANOTHER COIN

the chopping block should have a cutoff though maybe like 3 cycles through all 3 targets.

#12 4 years ago

Just played a game and it reminded me: Turn off the flippers during door prize.

I vote for leaving in "put in another quarter" - home use only has it if you don't put it on free play

#13 4 years ago

Wow, glad this has come back to life--funny, I was just thinking today, "Man, this has gone dormant--must mean something big is coming soon!"

I hope...

#14 4 years ago

I would also love to see a new code. PLS PLS PLS!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from gtown:

Just played a game and it reminded me: Turn off the flippers during door prize.
I vote for leaving in "put in another quarter" - home use only has it if you don't put it on free play

Turn off flippers and all the lights!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside