(Topic ID: 147484)

TFTC Tales from the crypt flipper issue

By Killerbooger

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Killerbooger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

A little new to pinball so I ask a lot of questions but I am learning....my right flipper is intermittent and is currently not doing anything. Top flipper works fine. Checked voltage to the coil and it is about 6 v when flipper button depressed. Guessing bad coil?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 8 years ago

Led does flash when button depressed. All connections are good. I reseated both connections on the board and cleaned them with contact cleaner..all fuses are good.

#5 8 years ago

I did check wires to coil. Voltage to the coil is right at 6 volts both when it is working and not. Also, when it won't flip up you can move it manually and it will stay up until you let off button. So, I then tried some electrical contact cleaner in the coil itself and after making sure it evaporated it was working. I definitely think the coil has/had issues.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Killerbooger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-tales-from-the-crypt-flipper-issue?tu=Killerbooger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.