Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by 1iblind
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

My game keeps making the call out randomly. Even in switch test mode and randomly during a game. It's getting really annoying. Im running the new 4.0 code and it was fine for awhile. Just started today.

#2 2 years ago

Also it's set to free play and tournament mode.

#3 2 years ago

This is your sound board constantly rebooting. That is the sound call played when it starts up.

For starters, check and reseat all the connectors on the sound board. But this may be a power issue where the sound board is not getting good solid power.

#4 2 years ago

if I'm not mistaken, that's the call out when you try and start a game with no credits on?
weird stuff.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

This is your sound board constantly rebooting. That is the sound call played when it starts up.
For starters, check and reseat all the connectors on the sound board. But this may be a power issue where the sound board is not getting good solid power.

Usually just reseating both sides of the sound board ribbon cable does the trick. (Other end plugged into the MPU board.)

#6 2 years ago

I had exact same issue. Was flaky power to the sound board like others have said. Reseat cables, etc.

#7 2 years ago

Thanks all! Reset they cables and it has been fine since. Still working some bugs out but theres at least 1 less now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Phoenixville, PA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 63.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside