Topic Stats

• 3,577 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 117 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,093 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1010547 (resized).JPG
20191110_065836 (resized).jpg
20191110_065854 (resized).jpg
tftc final 047 (resized).JPG
tftc final 046 (resized).JPG
tftc final 044 (resized).JPG
tftc final 038 (resized).JPG
tftc final 042 (resized).JPG
tftc final 030 (resized).JPG
tftc final 026 (resized).JPG
tftc final 027 (resized).JPG
tftc final 025 (resized).JPG
tftc final 024 (resized).JPG
tftc final 020 (resized).JPG
tftc final 023 (resized).JPG
tftc final 016 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Love my new TFTC as well. It had a cliffy on it when I bought it. However, apparently the wear wasn't repaired, so the cliffy has actually dented into the wear. If you're going to add a cliffy, repair the wear first (though repainting isn't needed if covered).

Mine came with a full set of LED already, but I like the idea of color changing for the jackpot.

I was also considering the alternate translight, but would need to rearrange the LED in the backbox for the new one. Has anyone LED'd behind an alternate translight?

I'm also trying to locate a set of return lane guides. The manual lists three part numbers, but there are four pieces (not including the butyrate art piece) - two guides stacked. Anyone have a sense as to what parts are which (e.g., piggyback part) and where to get them? I'm considering looking if I can convert to more accessible parts. While other lane guides might not be as long, I was considering putting a post at the top hole (right already has one) and extending a rubber or metal guide between the shorter lane guide and the post.

#11 6 years ago

BTW, can someone post a pic of their playfield support legs and where they attach under the pf?

#29 6 years ago

bump for some pics of pf support legs and attaching points

2 weeks later
#58 6 years ago

I recently found this pair I'm going to use as my topper(s). The left one (Trendmasters) activates with noise or a bump to shake, light up and produce rattle and crypt keeper laugh sounds. It should work well as nudging and the sound of the game play should activate it. The other is more static with the eyes and candle (with a flame bulb) lit up. I'll likely just place the comic book for this one somewhere on the pf or apron as it won't be seen on top. The chair runs off batteries (4 AA), and the candle one is plug-in, so I want to find a way to hardwire them to appropriate switched power from the game itself.

IMG_0624.JPG

1 week later
#79 6 years ago

Was looking to tighten the posts and plastics around the drop targets. Because they were loose I was getting a number of air balls bouncing back. In taking it apart I found the lower plastic (below the light) was apparent fabricated, and not very well. I'm likely going to have to make a new once since the upper (screened) plastic doesn't fit well over the bumper cap when lined up with the drilled holes and standoffs in the lower.

Anyone know of a source for a template, drawing, or dimensions for this plastic? Barring that, could someone take a pic of an original with some rough dimensions (including hole placement)

I also need to confirm the proper length of the standoffs between the lower and upper plastics

tia

1 month later
#135 6 years ago

What length feet are y'all putting on the back and what pf incline to you have the bubble at?

I wanted to get some additional incline on my TFTC, but there was 2 inch legs at the back - turned full out. I replaced them with 3". After adjusting, even with the 3" turned out max, the incline bubble isn't past 6. It certainly plays better

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 32.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Wimberley, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside