image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

I need both the left roll under gate assembly and the right one. These switches are not that important but I would like to have a complete game. Anyone know where to find these parts? 500-5657-00 500-5658-00

thanks

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I need both the left roll under gate assembly and the right one. These switches are not that important but I would like to have a complete game. Anyone know where to find these parts? 500-5657-00 500-5658-00
thanks

1 week later
#52 10 years ago

would someone post a pic of the shaker motor control board.mine is unhooked and I would like to know which wires go where. Also, adjustment 48 says proprietary adjustment....not shaker motor like the manual says...is it the same thing? does it just need to be on?

thanks alot

#56 10 years ago

I am looking to buy used shaker motor for my TFTC. does anyone have one here? I also was hoping someone could tell me where the shaker motor power comes from before the shaker motor board...trying to get mine to work and have had little luck. The fuses and traces are fine on the board...so the only thing left is the motor or the connector at another point.

I am sure this motor could come from another machine as well....

1 week later
#71 10 years ago

my shaker got working again by me replacing the female pin connect in the back box...it is at the bottom of the board. 5 minutes and bam...shaking again

1 month later
#155 10 years ago

So I added a topper an eyeball a brain and a uv strip in the back...need to fix the upper backbox GI it is vexing me...

IMG_2769.jpgIMG_2769.jpg IMG_2772.jpgIMG_2772.jpg IMG_2774.jpgIMG_2774.jpg

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Very cool! where are the brain and eyeball from? I have that same TFTC Halloween decoration you used as a topper, I love it, but it won't fit on my TFTC because it is too tall and hits te ceiling. I also have one of the crypt keeper in an electric chair, but same problem, too tall to fit on top of the head for the room I have it in.
--Ed

Brain I bought at a toy store called http://www.wizardschest.com/

eyeball just came from a halloween purchase a few years ago...melted a hole in it stuck it on the bulb...
Anyone have any Ideas how to hook the topper (AC power) up to the back box? Right now I have it hooked to the service outlet.

I hooked the uv strip up above the plastic in the back and added the purple 44's to the to back light sockets...that is it for the UV. I would like to ad more though

4 weeks later
#280 10 years ago

My diverter hasn't worked since i bought the game...I would like to get it working but it is nice to get to the pop's through the right orbit....where is it supposed to divert?

#285 10 years ago

so remove the gate and get the diverter working ,I think, is the story...cool I'll try it

#325 10 years ago

On mine just put the strip under the back above the purple plastic..it lights up the top of the PF....It is completely hidden..it doesn't uv the bottom but I'm getting some uv 44's from Comet that should take care of that...

IMG_2773.jpgIMG_2773.jpg

1 month later
#425 10 years ago

I still need the ramp gates! someone?

1 week later
#464 10 years ago

ok...so I bought these awesome light up gravestones. They fit perfectly. I assumed I could take the power source which is 4.5 v dc and pull the leads and connect them to the game. obviously there is a 5 volt test post at the top of the mpu. this does not work. i can not get them to light. They are 60 m/amps does this matter? I tested them with the battery pack and they worked but after pulling the leads they won't light from the DC power on the pin....

anyone?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JXZOFU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

1 month later
#568 10 years ago

does anyone have any tips on making the gravestone trigger more sensitive so i don't have to hit it so hard to trigger it?

1 month later
#636 10 years ago

looks cool...

1 month later
#666 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgadded some light up tombstones and lit the scoop.... Looking cool

image-967.jpgimage-967.jpg
2 weeks later
#674 10 years ago

that is a pref that can be turned off and on in the menu...

2 weeks later
#721 10 years ago

A lot of the time when I lift the PF when I put it back inot place the shooter solenoid shorts against the flipper(I think) I have to pull the connecters medially in towards the PF. I have to change the f7 ppb board fuse quite often (3amp)

1 week later
#740 9 years ago

3 months ago they just ran a batch http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

buy the set...sometimes bay area stocks sets and sells singles. The one you want is the most commmon broken though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 15.00
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=toddsolus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.