image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 10 years ago

TftC is one of my favorite machines. I hope to join the club real soon. If you know of anybody selling one in Texas please PM me. thanks!

#255 10 years ago

Going to be joining the club this weekend! It's in great shape just no leds. I have seen it with leds and it looks amazing, but like some say, just wondering if it is too bright and hurts the eyes. also, if i do go with leds, what leds should i get, what color, where to place, etc.? thanks

#260 10 years ago

Thanks guys, I'll post pics this weekend. I think I will put leds in it, just as long as it's not so bright it hurts my eyes, like newpinowner said i'll just have to experiment.

#261 10 years ago

One other question, are all leds in tftc the 44/77? thanks for all you guys help!

#268 10 years ago

Has anybody tried this LED kit? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/05-1769

If so, thoughts, pictures? thanks.

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

I've not used it but that looks pretty nice and I've gotten really fast shipping from Marco in the past. If you're wanting to go the kit route I think that one would work well. Have you checked out cointaker's kits? With the pinside discount there you might end up getting a kit for a little less than at Marco.

How do you get the discount?

#272 10 years ago

Awesome thanks!

#274 10 years ago
Quoted from brightonrock:

You can get the kit from Coin Taker as well. I designed the kit for them a few years go.
BR

I just spoke to Melissa at cointaker. Im going to get the kit there. Now I know who to blame if I dont like it. Just kidding! Do you have pics or video?

#303 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I used a red in the shooter lane, as it gave it an eerie look and matched the red in the plastic by the ball launcher nicely.

I also put LEDs in the coin door buttons.
top LEFT= normal bulb, top RIGHT=LED bulb, BOTTOM= side-by-side (Regular bulb on left, LED on right)

That red looks sweet, I'll have to do that to mine. Thanks for all the pics

#319 10 years ago

600 mile round trip. I am now in the club!!

#320 10 years ago
Quoted from NickRocco:

Doing a litlle custom painting on the lock down bar, side rails and legs. Still have some work to do along with clear coat.

Omg! I want!!!! That is super sweet man! Awesome job!!

#321 10 years ago

First if many questions....where do I buy a dmd glare stop for tftc? I can't see the back of the play field

#345 10 years ago

Here are the pics of my TftC. I was going to led it out, but i really like it with the bulbs being a horror pin. Leds look great on many machines, but i prefer bulbs on horror pins, just gives it a darker, gloomy look.

Photo_Oct_06,_8_34_24_PM.jpgPhoto_Oct_06,_8_34_24_PM.jpg Photo_Oct_06,_8_34_11_PM.jpgPhoto_Oct_06,_8_34_11_PM.jpg

#346 10 years ago

Didn't like the ugly card here where it said the name of the arcade where it once was so i printed this up and stuck it in there. I think it looks nice.

Photo_Oct_06,_8_46_14_PM.jpgPhoto_Oct_06,_8_46_14_PM.jpg

#348 10 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

That's an awesome card. I'm a big fan of the old EC comics. Do you remember were you yanked it from, would love to print that out for mine!

I just googled Tales from the Crypt, clicked on images, and found this one. I copied it into Word so I could shrink it to the exact size. Glad you like it!

1 week later
#378 10 years ago

Can someone please tell me where i can buy the posts for the ramp gates, i don't know what size or anything, thanks!

#382 10 years ago
Quoted from Prosedsp:

I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for. You will need to order the hex space as well.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/530-5332-03

Thank you. Can you tell me what the hex space is? I appreciate the help!

#384 10 years ago

ok, thanks!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#393 10 years ago

Any of you guys put on blue pop bumper caps?

#395 10 years ago

I have blue leds on hand but i kept my tftc non leds. I think I may stay with red also. I was going to order green from marco but if i order more than one it says out of stock. That's why i was asking about blue since they are in stock.

#397 10 years ago

Hey guys i have a couple questions for you.

First, are the crypt jam lights supposed to come on during attract mode or any mode during game play (besides crypt jam which I will never get)? Because those two lights never come on for me.

Second, all the backglass lights come on during gameplay, but in attract mode it's like the top half are completely out. The top lights do come on during gameplay though. I see pictures of the backglass with all lights on and mine doesn't ever do that. It's like the top half bulbs only flash on during gameplay. Are all the lights supposed to be on in the backglass during attract mode?

thanks!

#398 10 years ago

nope, my whole top of backglass 47s are not coming on. any thoughts?

#400 10 years ago

found the problem with the backglass bulbs, had a loose connection at the PPB board.

The Crypt Jam lights.....do they come on during attract mode or any game mode?

#404 10 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

Hey guys I am having some problems with my TFTC I blew one of the big white 10w3ohm+/-10% and I can not figure out where to get a replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

ebay.com link: like

1 week later
#410 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

currently has white rubber thinking but doing black any recommendations?

I have black on the bumpers, red for the two bottom flippers and translucent green for the upper one. White just doesn't look right on tftc in my opinion.

#427 10 years ago

Just wondering how many of you have the empty green inserts on the top of the backbox?

1 week later
#449 10 years ago

How did you get the eye attached to the ramp led, that looks cool!
Anybody got an extra eye or two they can send me?

#457 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Mate when you get there its awesome and I have only made it there twice. I consider TFTC the TZ of DE games when it comes to modes.

Did u have it on 3 balls when u got crypt jam?

1 week later
#523 10 years ago

If anybody is ordering the plastics and doesn't need the right side plastic over the PER eyeballs, PM me, mine just broke

#525 10 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Thats the one I need too! ( id buy a used one from somebody )

I'd buy a used one too!

#527 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You must have really nailed it with the ball. Do you think a homemade plastic protector would have helped?

Maybe, it's the only plastic I've broken except the plastic directly behind the drop targets. Not the top one, but the middle one. I made my own, now that one is broke. I gotta make some more when I get back to work next week.

Still looking for the PER plastic piece though if anyone has one new or used as long as it's not broken.

#529 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I have ordered a new set and may be willing to let go of my old one - can you take a picture of the one you're talking about please? Right off hand, I don't recall which one you're referring to.

I'll add a picture as soon as I can, the add image/files to post is disabled at the moment.....

But it's the piece above the PER drop targets. The picture on it is just of gray bricks. I'll post pic as soon as it lets me. Thanks!

#531 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Email received lastnight - plastics on the way!

Oh ok the eyeball PER targets - got it. Yeah, I should be able to send it to you once I install my new one.

Cool, thanks! PM sent

#547 10 years ago

Kevin, so what you are saying is that the new repro set pieces are made of the same stuff as a protector? If the new set you guys just made will not break, then I will buy one. My fear is that I buy the set, then have one single piece break, and then be out of luck again.

1 week later
#560 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Just got mine in yesterday. Will get the old one out that I promised Pinhead76 hopefully this weekend.

I was just about to send you a PM asking how you like the new ones. You sir, are awesome! Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 210.00
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 18.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=pinhead76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.