image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3638 4 years ago

Hey Fright Fans!

I'm looking for this plastic piece that's circled. If anyone happens to have an extra one, please send me a PM. Would love to get this plastic piece replaced.

Thanks

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#3642 4 years ago

Thanks Sonic for directing me towards DJshakes. Unfortunately, he no longer carries the red plastic that was made over a year ago. Back to the drawing board for that piece. I am however getting an air ball protector from him.

7 months later
#3772 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Thank you very much. I definitely don't have that one. Is it an original piece, or did I misunderstand?

No. It isn’t original and doesn’t come with the plastic set either. DJshakes use to make these but I think he isn’t doing another run.

5 months later
#3907 3 years ago

I like the translite but hate that it doesn't match the playfield art. So it looks out of place to me.

7 months later
#4109 2 years ago

Tis the Season Fright Fans!

TFTC (resized).pngTFTC (resized).png
1 month later
#4141 2 years ago

Chad's code for TFTC is the best thing that's ever happened for this game. I actually sold my first TFTC way before Chad updated the code. After playing the game with Chad's code, I had to pick another one up. Way more enjoyable and the scoring makes more sense.

6 months later
#4254 1 year ago

Rock on! Thanks for posting this. I've been on the search for one for about two years. I was going to get one from Pinball.Center Group order but was told it would never survive the shipment without getting destroyed. Looking forward to finally getting this on my machine.

3 months later
#4318 1 year ago

I'm needing to replace a DMD and I've been struggling between picking this game or Ghostbusters for colordmd replacement.

3 months later
#4386 1 year ago

Merry Axemas kiddies

B328522A-9F63-4694-B755-D681EB0A7F1A (resized).jpegB328522A-9F63-4694-B755-D681EB0A7F1A (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#4575 10 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I agree with you both. The campiness of the sound, animations, and art just can’t be beat. Really don’t think there is any other pin like it. It was also my first pin, I sought it out specifically for theme without ever playing and have no regrets in doing so. Not sure I could ever sell it either, and have had a few inquiries.
I’ll have to add a pinsound at some point.

Not sure if you already have a colordmd or not but I would get that first before getting the pinsound board. The animations with the colordmd is some of the best dots ever done on a pinball machine. It's to die for!

#4584 10 months ago

I had something very similar to those that had doubled sided tape. With 3d printing, this could look even better. Any 3d Modders out there?

#4588 10 months ago

I’ll do some digging to see where they came from. I wouldn’t mind another set as well.

#4589 10 months ago

Looks like the person who use to make these were pugsotoys.

You can try to email them and see if they would be interested in making another run.

[email protected]

1 month later
#4633 9 months ago

I too like the choice of color for the powder coat. I think that bronze color looks sharp. I've been working on art blades for TFTC. I've never been happy with the ones floating around out there to be purchased. I decided to make my own art blades that include the comic book covers. I have two different versions. (still undecided on which one I want to go with) One has all the comic covers from the series and the other has a little less but larger images. Attached are the ones that are larger images with less covers.

TFTC LS (resized).PNGTFTC LS (resized).PNGTFTC RS (resized).PNGTFTC RS (resized).PNG

#4634 9 months ago

Here are the ones that have all the covers. It's a little more busy however.

TFTC LS all (resized).PNGTFTC LS all (resized).PNGTFTC RS all (resized).PNGTFTC RS all (resized).PNG
1 week later
#4657 9 months ago

Thanks everyone for their feedback. I decided to go with less comic covers. Looking forward to getting these installed tonight.

IMG_1322.jpegIMG_1322.jpeg

#4659 9 months ago

Got them installed. Pretty happy with them. Took pics with game on and not.

IMG_1325 (resized).jpegIMG_1325 (resized).jpegIMG_1326 (resized).jpegIMG_1326 (resized).jpegIMG_1329 (resized).jpegIMG_1329 (resized).jpegIMG_1331 (resized).jpegIMG_1331 (resized).jpegIMG_1332 (resized).jpegIMG_1332 (resized).jpeg
#4662 9 months ago
Quoted from MStem80:

I like the idea, but I'd rather see the cover art as opposed to the tftc logo over and over.

I played around with that and I too thought that may look better but when I had the images on there, it become so crowded that everything blended in. You really had no clue what you were looking at.

#4663 9 months ago
Quoted from Cobradvs:

Oh I love the way this looks! Are you able to sell any? I think I like this more than any other art blades I've seen.

Thanks and yes, just send me a message.

#4668 9 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

What about one cover showing title, then the next being just the cover art alone, then back to the title. Alternating the layout between pics to create a more spaced out collage?

That was attempted as well. I will share what that looks like but still looks clutter. I’ll post and let you see.

#4670 9 months ago

Here is an example of less crypt and more artwork.

IMG_1333.pngIMG_1333.png
#4671 9 months ago

And lastly, here’s an example of basically no title on the art blade

IMG_1334.pngIMG_1334.png
#4676 9 months ago

Thanks for your input. I know a lot of this is a matter of personal preference. I like your idea about including the TV show artwork as well. I will work on doing an alternate version with that artwork. All in all, I still prefer seeing the title of the comic. It adds more color and helps to separate what you are actually looking at. Thanks everyone for letting me bug you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 49.99
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Denver, CO
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 120.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=nightmare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.