image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenniebear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2570 6 years ago

Does anyone make the cabinet decals in the US? Every set I could find is over sea's.

3 weeks later
#2600 6 years ago

I had the same problem. I had to replaced all the ball trough switches and diodes. All of my switches also worked in test. My problem was the switches were bent just enough that when the ball would drain it would not allow all of the balls to align properly. I would notice after the ball search the coil in the kick out would fire and roll the balls just far enough. Forward that it would register and kick out a ball or I would push it with my finger after the drain. Funny thing my switches physically looked fine but, when I started to unbolt them 3 of the 6 just crumbled apart. It sucked replacing them, I also did the same to my Jurassic Park and never had a single problem since.

#2627 6 years ago

Test the transistor. It's very easy, turn your volt meter to ring and test the legs. Those marks on your board look like they were cause from poor soldering. They over heated the board and melted it.

2 weeks later
#2659 6 years ago

Having a problem with my Ball Release coil. Replaced the fuse it blew in F7. Tested the transistor in Q45 was bad and replaced it with Tip 102 also replaced the
IC. Now working but can smell the coil burning and it's getting super hot. What's causing this and where to go for here? Any help will be great Thank you!

IMG_1951 (resized).JPGIMG_1951 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#2690 6 years ago

Bend the switch. Just fixed mine, was doing the same thing. Couldn't get extra ball.

#2693 6 years ago

It's an other switch next to it

#2706 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Yes, remove the protective film/paper from both sides prior to installation.
Gord

Be very careful with the painted side. It has almost like masking tape on it. Depending on how the plastic was stored before you purchased it. If it was around heat it gets stuck on and will pull the paint off. I ruined nos monopoly ball guide plastic. I have had luck running them under warm - hot water first.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#2723 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Has anyone made insert decals?

I asked a couple times and looked and haven't found any. My Monster Jackpot is damaged. Now I'm looking for a new playfield.

3 weeks later
#2766 6 years ago

Where can I get one of the guards for the top of the drop targets?

1 month later
#2799 6 years ago

I have had 3 different companies mix me the purple - blue paint. I still can’t find a match even close. The green was easy Folk Art electric lime.

#2802 6 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Have you tried Pinball Universe?

Yes and that paint is junk!! thick, translucent and not even close to the color.

#2803 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Jennie - get the blue from them. I prob won't need all of mine if you want to grab mine once it's done.

I have two jars, would have gave it to you

#2806 6 years ago

I can’t find that green but, I have Americana Neon Green. I just checked it with a q-tip and it’s a very good match. The same green I’m using in my NES mural in my video game room. The closest blue I found is made by Amsterdam paints but you have to add a gloss gel medium to the paint because it dries matte.

10E7E929-94AE-4BF3-9498-60BD24058671 (resized).jpeg10E7E929-94AE-4BF3-9498-60BD24058671 (resized).jpeg
721F07E8-2B02-4357-8BC4-DF96A7274F1A (resized).jpeg721F07E8-2B02-4357-8BC4-DF96A7274F1A (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#2931 5 years ago
Quoted from surfinvet:

Lastly just to let everyone know the touch up paint previously sold thru pinball universe is no longer available:.(

I have a new unopened jar

2 weeks later
#2970 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Can anyone suggest what kinds of paint I would need and the colors to replicate this? The wife is handy with that stuff and has agreed to do it.

Looks like enamel paint

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 64.00
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenniebear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.