image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djblouw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 10 years ago

Yeah, I put the pinball side mirrors in, and it looks great. No problem with fit, but it is a little tighter now. I'd post pics if I wasn't on my phone...

#73 10 years ago

Sorry about the crappy phone camera pic, but here they are.

photo-2.JPGphoto-2.JPG photo-3.JPGphoto-3.JPG

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Are these from pinballsidemirrors? Was this a tight fit? Any problems installing?

Yeah, they're from pinball side mirrors. No problem with the install, other than I forgot to center the playfield back up before I lowered it and put a tiny scratch on the one side. It's not very deep and should buff out okay.

I really like the way they look, and they make the game even brighter (if that's even possible)

1 month later
#209 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

cabinet interior scratches will either be painted or mirror bladed, haven't decided yet, just want to get it playing 100% first, but for the price I paid I still got a hell of a deal.

Yeah, you've got to go with the mirrors. It makes it look so much better. It's a tight fit, so be careful. I love them on mine.

Congrats on the pick-up.

#220 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

I'm just getting my feet wet but so far the bumper disassembly seems pretty straightforward. I have another question. Anyone know if any of the parts stores carry the drop targets with the guillotine decals, or just the decals themselves? No luck finding them so far.

Pinball decals seems to have the drop target decals available.

My bumper skirt (top center) has two "bites" out of it as well. When I took it apart and examined it, they almost looked factory? So I just left it as is, as it was functioning good.

2 months later
#539 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Joe at Laseriffic said he would make plastic protectors for our game if someone would send him the info. I don't know the game well enough to tell him which to make. Joe made 5 pieces for TaylorVa for his DW for only $15, he made 10 sets and sold them all. If anyone knows contact him, I know I would buy them.

I would be happy to do the CAD work for this, as I did with TaylorVA for his DW. And yes, i do have a tftc but don't see me having the time to take all the plastics off to get the tracing done.

2 months later
#630 10 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

I bid on it... the guy got it for 275$ + sh.
Hopefully the person who bought it paid that crazy money to mold it and do a repro... I had guys at my office to it for me in a 3D model that looks pretty good - if I ever get to it with all my other projects I might try to 3D print it, but if someone comes out with a repro for a reasonable price (275$ + sh being unreasonable IMO), I'd much rather go for that...

If you'd be willing to send me the model, I'd let our objet30 take a stab at it. It would be printed in white, but would be a good way to see if it's a viable method. If I got really talented, I could try to match the color of mine as we'll by painting it...

9 months later
#1372 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

My TFTC has been getting less and less play, as I am super excited about the new thing were are not talking about (and bummed I'm not able to play using all these cool ideas that have been discussed--or not discussed)--bring it on!

Yes, this is the only thing keeping me from selling my TFTC. I can't wait to paly someting that we're not talking about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 210.00
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djblouw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=djblouw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.