image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

I still have fun with mine and searched forever. Here is my recent best. Looking forward to this thread.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I do that for all my DE games, and recommend that to others.
RM

Can you post pictures so I can see.

2 weeks later
#57 10 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

I got a TFTC 3+ months ago and could not be happier. Great game. I love the hard shots, the balanced scoring, the sound, art etc... hard too. I have not hit the Monster Jackpot yet, or the Crypt Jam on standard 3 balls.
I probably should try some leds.
A reasonably hard hit to the crypt often leads to the ball bouncing back out. I was thinking about adding a foam pad in the back to help reduce this. Has anyone tried this?
I have a Cliffy protector in the Creature Feature sink hole. It seems to slightly reduce the success rate on hitting this shot. Has anyone noticed this as well?

Yes but makes it challenging at times. It happens on Metallica when hitting snake whole as well. If you like TFTC like I do wait to you try what I call the updated version aka Metallica.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzardz:

I recently found this pair I'm going to use as my topper(s). The left one (Trendmasters) activates with noise or a bump to shake, light up and produce rattle and crypt keeper laugh sounds. It should work well as nudging and the sound of the game play should activate it. The other is more static with the eyes and candle (with a flame bulb) lit up. I'll likely just place the comic book for this one somewhere on the pf or apron as it won't be seen on top. The chair runs off batteries (4 AA), and the candle one is plug-in, so I want to find a way to hardwire them to appropriate switched power from the game itself.

I have the one on the left and bring it out for Halloween every year. Got it brand new back in the day at Spencer's in the mall. Always wanted the one on the right as well.

1 month later
#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

+1 new member of the fang club!

Nice line up of three different pins. I am trying to figure out my other two. I always wanted a TZ next to my TFTC. Don't know what the other would be and always switch my mind from time to time regarding the next one either way.

1 week later
#112 10 years ago

Anyone remember the TFTC phone hotline you could call to play the game to win prizes when the show was on HBO. Boy oh boy I remember getting in trouble with my parents because I called too many times and got charged the 99 cents a minute or whatever it was back then and still never one. Only remember making it to level 3 or 4. Maybe somebody can dig up those audio files.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got mine posted for sale in the forum and marketplace, awesome looking machine in great shape! Really like that game but I got a JP as well and they just feel too similar to me, plus the wife and kid love JP and hate TFTC, can't win them all!
Pictures here: http://sdrv.ms/15oA1bx
Forum Post: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-tftc-super-nice-shape-2500-obo

Always thought TFTC is better than JP. Gnr still my favorite DE pin.

3 weeks later
#226 10 years ago

Missed that HUO by a few hours from you as we mentioned before. Ah shucks.

1 week later
#311 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead76:

I just spoke to Melissa at cointaker. Im going to get the kit there. Now I know who to blame if I dont like it. Just kidding! Do you have pics or video?

I had cointaker LED light kit added to mine machine when I bought it. Yes I like it. Yes its bright but super cool in the dark. I am not a profession at this stuff by any means but like it and strobe affect. Others who don't know anything about pinball and come over to play love it and act like the game is not over 20 years old. Win Win.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

As I re-rubbered the PF, I decided to go with the Cliffy green post sleeves. I liked the green best, as it went with the green slime/ooze that is used throughout the PF artwork.
I did a side-by-side with a "stock" black for comparison.

That's the toughest shot in the game in my opinion and seems to not always register. Good luck hitting it five times or completing this mode. Tough. I think I got up to two. But it is important to add an extra ball to playfield at times.

#353 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just as a heads up to fans of the show as well right now Sams club has all of the seasons available on DVD for just $9.99 each, I picked up the seasons I was missing there yesterday and had a bit of a marathon of some TFTC.

I still need the last two seasons but don't have sans club. Are they at Costco?

1 month later
#545 10 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

WAIT NO MOREThese were completed and began laser cutting on thursday. Just got them on the site today. Some of you may need to "refresh" if you were watching the site, to get the latest pages.It's been totally ugly and overcast here, so waiting for a weather break to get the outdoor photo gallery with everything glistening in the sun. So gallery will come as soon as I can get it.KEVINClassic Playfield Reproductionshttp://www.classicplayfields.comtalescrypthomepage.jpg 0

Quoted from KevinCPR:

WAIT NO MOREThese were completed and began laser cutting on thursday. Just got them on the site today. Some of you may need to "refresh" if you were watching the site, to get the latest pages.It's been totally ugly and overcast here, so waiting for a weather break to get the outdoor photo gallery with everything glistening in the sun. So gallery will come as soon as I can get it.KEVINClassic Playfield Reproductionshttp://www.classicplayfields.comtalescrypthomepage.jpg 0

Great now please do a door handle remake. Tell Stu to do a test run of these plastics on my game. Ha ah please.

1 week later
#563 10 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Is anyone who purchased the CPR plastics willing sell their skill shot plastic above the drop targets? I need one for my game, but was hoping to not have top buy the whole set from CPR just to get that one piece.Thanks.

I need one too but will probably get set eventually to be safe and use to replace when game is completely cleaned.

1 month later
#607 10 years ago

Finally got to Crypt Jam for my first time since owning the game, a little over a year ago. Got a good score of 501,970,350 but not enough for my top records in game without getting Crypt Jam. I believe the goal Crypt Jam bonus I got was 85,000,000. Just curious as the balls were flying around I glanced up on screen and saw cyrpt keeper saying crypt jam with score but only noticed the background sound to be very weak. Is thus correct as the song was not like the album with his lyrics. Just curious or if anyone had video so I can see what happened now that I finally done it so it's ok for me to view. Just had a feeling I was going to do something special on my first game today.

1 week later
#612 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You and me both, and that makes the chances of getting to CJ almost impossible... Anyone have any tips on making this shot consistently?

Try hitting it from bottom right flipper more as if worked for me when I just recently got there.

#624 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Regarding the door hand I think Matt over at Back Alley Creations is remaking them sometime soon.

I surely hope so BR owes me one or banker. Either way I hope it's done for this game no matter what.

1 month later
#659 10 years ago

It's a sad day as I play my game and noticed no shaker working. I went through diagnostics check and verified turned on but still not working. As my knowledge inside game is horrible it looks like pinball repair and hope new one can be ordered. Let me know if anyone else has replaced and or where to go. I have had the game a little over a year. Miss the shaker in game for sure.

#661 10 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Acampero, have you had any issues since you posted this? The DMD could just be a ribbon cable with dirty ends. I got some electrical contact cleaner and some 220 grit sandpaper and cleaned the pins that the ribbon cables plugged into. I have not had any issues with my DMD in almost 2 years since doing that.Jack, check this thread out and see if any of these things are the cause of your shaker motor's problems D: .http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-shaker-motor-not-working

Thanks very much I will look and see if I can figure it out.

1 month later
#692 10 years ago

I don't have this problem on mine. I think it's a leveling issue. Check your game as I played another different one last night at pin fest and did notice more SDTM shots.

#704 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

What's the incline on yours set at?? I'll look at mine but I think I spent some time leveling this bad boy.

Let me try to figure out. I did use the level in the game hidden underneath instructions card on front of game. I like my game to play a little fast. On a side note my shaker just starting working again. Strange. Can't wait to see those mods or anything crypt related eve before Halloween.

#711 10 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

I noticed the same thing when I installed my Cliffy. Not sure if I am just sucking at the moment or if it is indeed reducing my shots.

Yes not all shoots sick on well, more challenging as others have suggested. Too bad game was designed 1/2 in off I believe as others have suggested in the past.

1 week later
#743 9 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Just installed the full CPR TFTC plastics set. Absolutely gorgeous.
Get them while you can.
Also added Creature Feature flipper toppers from Laseriffic.
RussMyers

IMG_5526.JPG 215 KB

IMG_5525.JPG 237 KB

IMG_5531-706.JPG 184 KB

I want them to create ones specific for TFTC as well on flippers.

2 weeks later
#768 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yup, just removed th two posts....only need to remove one to swap balls, but I replaced the post sleeves at the same time. I bought the ball from a Pinsider who had an extra one.

And still the toughest shot to hit. Looks nice but hitting that ball fives times is a challenge especially sometimes if does not read if on direct hit.

#774 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I think the toughest shot is the right ramp. I'll hit the captive ball five times before I'd ever hit that ramp the same number of times. Anyone have any tips for consistently making that shot?

Not me I think my record is three right ramps in a row and maybe captive ball twice in a game except in mode where if you hit it it adds and another ball in play. I'll give you my strategy next time I play and hit it a few times. I really don't have one unless you consider it being fun to make that shot so I like going for it more and bigger reward than the captive ball.

#796 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

I'm in the club! I got a real nice game from Chris (Rock914). Little plug for Chris as he sells some really cool LED under cab lights. Which this game has along with LED'S in the speakers.
Here's my new game

Chris was an awesome guy to deal with. Even said he'd come down to help me with it if I ever have any trouble.

20140519_061406.jpg 165 KB

20140521_122744.jpg 233 KB

20140521_122812.jpg 240 KB

Nice if I waited long enought this would have been the one I would have chosen as well. Enjoy boys n ghouls.

#808 9 years ago

Looks like first major problem. Thought I would play a game before pool party and open a beer. Turn game on and no DMD disay and only some lights on when turn game on. Here is picture. Am I looking at major problems? Any help in baby steps since my tech knowledge and inside of game tech wire stuff is horrible? Thanks in advance.

image-681.jpgimage-681.jpg
#810 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you check all your fuses?

Here are Pictures of the fuses inside cabinet. Three on left side and another set of five.

image-249.jpgimage-249.jpg image-467.jpgimage-467.jpg
#813 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

How about all the fuses in the back box? I'd be checking those, with a tester as bobbyt suggested.

Here are fuse pictures in back box. Two of them on different boards appear to be differnt with little ball and or spring in them. Never knew so many fuses in a game. First time really getting inside my game and trying to learn something tech with pins. Thanks so far.

image-709.jpgimage-709.jpg
image-750.jpgimage-750.jpg
image-562.jpgimage-562.jpg
image-583.jpgimage-583.jpg

#814 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Here are fuse pictures in back box. Two of them on different boards appear to be differnt with little ball or broken spring maybe in them. Never knew so many fuses in a game. First time really getting inside my game and trying to learn something tech with pins. Thanks so far.

image-750.jpg 196 KB

image-562.jpg 248 KB

image-709.jpg 198 KB

image-583.jpg 180 KB

#816 9 years ago

Bump manual no help to me. Saw one page reference to them and that's it.

#825 9 years ago

I found a site that might help. Now I have to make sense of it all. http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/desega/index1.htm#fuses

#848 9 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

These have been popping up on ebay for some time. I guess it is a pretty simple part to reproduce. The handle, on the other hand, I can see why nobody's rushing to reproduce it.
If you were to reproduce it 100% accurate, it's definitely more involved than mold-reproduce. I would think you could still make a pretty good repro if you simplified the mechanism a bit.
Pressing down the button translates into a rotation in the back. You could have the button just be a simple lever and that would make it easier to do.
I entertained trying to come up with a repro, but since I got my hands on an original I figured it might be too much trouble for what money could be made by doing it, which is probably also why nobody did it yet...

Someone make one or recreate one please.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#939 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Phone lines are gonna be jammed.

Anyone remember the hotline or 900 number call in to play a game with the Cryptkeeper? I sure do as got in trouble when I was young trying to win the game and answer questions. Jacked up the phone bill and my parents had to cancel those numbers and get bill knocked down. I am sure someone has a link to those lines from phone game.

2 weeks later
#943 9 years ago

Hope to be back up and running on the 17th.

1 month later
#981 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Got the topper in the mail today. Wow...what a disappointment! I paid around $175 with S&H for a piece of vacuum formed plastic?! I don't know what I was expecting, but thought it was at least free standing; it needs to be screwed to the top to stay up. I suppose I thought it was going to be like one of those nice tombstones you can buy at K-mart for $30...but nicer.
It's not the vendor's fault; it's mine for not asking to see photos of the back. I don't know if I'm going to keep it, or sell it for a loss.

Post pictures. My original that came with game is screwed in as well with little screws. Does it still look nice. That's what matters. I had someone add a led light to flash on it.

#998 9 years ago

Lighting on topper looks great.

1 month later
#1044 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Alright! If you do some code manipulating, I'm sure it will be well received. Some of the scoring could be more balanced, the captive ball and the right ramp made more fair, Crypt Jam more attainable. etc. Have at it!

And combos added to game

#1050 9 years ago

And more quotes from the Cryptkeeper, his laughing does not bug me. Loved the show and game.

#1116 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I kinda like trying to outguess the hanging dude in Door Prize. I just hope to hang in there long enough to get an Axe-tra ball before I see him...

Wait you can get an extra ball in door prize mode? I thought the only way to get an extra ball was by lighting in up in the middle as one of the 12 tasks. Always curious to all the ways to achieve an extra ball on TFTC

#1119 9 years ago
Quoted from brad808:

If you make it past the 3rd door you get an extra ball. There is also an extra ball available in the captive ball with enough hits (never personally got this one but have tested it manually to see).

Thanks must be in my settings menu maybe bec I have made it through at least 5 doors to my memory and only get points.

3 weeks later
#1268 9 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

Had a fantastic game on tftc last night.
First ball was 300mill!
First shot hit the scoop got mystery doors.Got a free ball out of that!
Started multi ball.
Hit the right ramp twice then hit the left for a jackpot!
hit the right ramp again for double jackpot!
Was down to two balls now and hit the crypt.3rd ball back in the game!
Then double drain
got about 10 mini games done but my 2nd and 3rd balls were poor.
Only got to 500 mill,150mill short of my best.
I think I got 4 free balls!
What a game .
Has anybody gotten the monster jackpot?so tough!

Nice but 4 free balls, I must have mine set not to award them and can only get one when light task on middle of playfield. monster jackpot is great to achieve. I think I have done it 2 or 3 times. Crypt jam only once so far, keep going.

#1270 9 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

anyone know what happened?

Yes I want an update as well please!

2 weeks later
#1326 9 years ago
Quoted from citerne:

The Micro Display Mod installed in my pinball. A very nice mod !

DSC_0035.JPG 140 KB

Nice about how many different screens are played. Looks small as maybe wish a little bigger like tv mod for TZ. Or is it just the picture, curious but happy it got made.

4 months later
#1520 9 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

My thinking was:
4500 machines made (from IPDB)
Of those, let's say 3000 still exist.
Of those, let's say 10% don't have the handle (300)
Of those, let's say 50% of the people care (150)
Of those, let's say 50% (75) would be ready to drop 2-300$ for a new handle (keep in mind that if your machine doesn't have the handle, it's probably a beater).
So with that reasoning if you can clear 50$ a piece, you're looking at 3500$ profit, minus the taxman's cut. Minus returns if there are issues with it.
It could be worth looking at for someone who's equipped to do that kind of job and who's used to it, but not for me who'd have to outsource everything.
But, maybe my numbers are off.

Has the reason ever been explained why some handles or missing from games, did they break constantly. Seems like the piece really had to be removed and hard to damage over time. Curious to know.

3 months later
#1585 8 years ago

Any update on new code happening for this game?

#1603 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You mean the thing we aren't supposed to be talking about?

It has been many months so figured why not start it up again especially since it's my only game. Was thrilled when I heard of it kinda happening even though I never have played the new Star Wars one with code or seem to know what we're taking about or could understand anyway. Just want it.

#1607 8 years ago

I want more Cyptkeeper quotes and sounds

#1608 8 years ago

Or quotes from the episodes as well

2 months later
#1666 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

It would also be nice if there were a high quality 5-piece cabinet decal set for TFTC available.
Gord

I would like to see someone create new ones completely different with more details and higher quality with more characters from the show but Cryptkeeper as main attraction. Basically like the entrance down to the Cryptkeeper home like how the show began.

3 weeks later
#1691 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Been running the code for maybe two weeks now and IT IS FANTASTIC! The numerous additional callouts are fantastic! The Skull Crackin' mode that now begins as a 2-ball multiball is excellent and no more endless CHOP CHOP CHOP of the skill shot while waiting for a player to plunge the ball is priceless.

I hope I get to see and add this to my game even though I would have no idea how do do it. I like the comment if additional call outs which I wanted and suggested.

1 week later
#1732 8 years ago

Just curious how many new call outs have been added. That was what I wanted and suggested most when this update was getting done. The game is suppose to have around 200 per the notes I have seen on this game but never seen them all listed. And the laughing never bugged me as much like others have complained about, I mean it's a pin and suppose to make noise. Love the Cryptkeeper.

#1747 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I found a bunch of voice calls that were either never played or rarely played. I tried to put them into places that made sense... for example "Cook 'em Danno!" was unused and is now played at the start of Electric Chair multiball mode and "How about a game of chops and clobbers?" was also unused and is now played at the start of Super Guillotine mode.
A lot of thought went into choreography of integrating the voice calls and rearranging some of the already existing voice calls... for example... "Who goes there?" was said EVERY time you'd hit either the left or right loop switches which was overkill. It would also play "Who goes there?" when you light Mystery Door via left return lane. So... now I removed that voice call from the left and right loop switches (and replaced them with sound effects). This means that the only time it is played is when you light Mystery Door. This is much better as now you know when Mystery Door is lit based on this voice call.
Also... don't worry... there is still plenty of laughing.

Thanks a bunch, I hope to get and have it installed by one of my pin tech friends as I am not the best at it or would want to take a chance of messing something up. I am totally thrilled with more calls outs, always wondered how there were 200 as game always refers to but never hear them in game. Can't wait.

4 months later
#1976 8 years ago
Quoted from CrisUK:

Trust me, this video does not do this justice! I have upgraded speakers on mine, the sound quality is outstanding! You can still have the exact same Legacy sound, you can simply swap using the volume pot in the coin door. I love the sound on TFTC, one of the main reasons it's my favourite game, but this upgrade does add a whole new dimension. You can easily add your own custom tracks, I'm going to have a play with that next week.
The only trouble is the Legacy voice work is very poor in comparison. I did contact John Kassir's agent to get a ball park figure to get it re-recorded and lets just say it's way beyond the scope of possibility. If it had been reasonable I would have started a kickstarter or something to get it funded, but with the ball parks quoted there is little point I don't think!
Cheers
Cris

Curious to know the approx dollar amount he came up with?

10 months later
#2274 7 years ago

Somebody needs to take the Metallica pin and make it the upgraded version if TFTC.

2 months later
#2343 7 years ago

I always wanted a TZ next to my TFTC as they work well together. Only other possible best DE pin is GNR.

2 months later
#2445 6 years ago

My DMD is acting up, while playing screen went completely blank but game would still play and sound worked. Turned it off and back on and it worked but sometimes the DMD would break up a little or appear to cut off with not the full screen or a few lines missing, any ideas for a none tech guy, thanks. I will post pictures if happens again.

#2460 6 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I had a similar issue with my DE WWFRR. It turned out to be the connector doing to the DMD was no longer making good connections with the pins in the DMD, and/or the wires in the connector were no longer making good contact with the "teeth" that grip with wires for the harness (commn issue with that style harness). Knowing that connector setup often has problems with the wires getting loose, I switch to the connector style that you crimp the connector on to the end of the wire and slide it in to the harness. And I wend with the crimp connectors with the theee edges, so it insures a tight and snug connection on to the pins on the DMD.
I included a pic so you can see what I am talking about a little better.

Thanks very much for the response, I will try my best. Also thanks to others as well who responded.

3 months later
#2534 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Looks like it's gonna happen! Stay tuned!

That back glass slightly different colors than mine. The Data East symbol is in white on mine and background in red where it says Terror, Tales From The Crypt on the comic book, wonder why.

#2538 6 years ago

No real big deal as long as game plays well, just strange I noticed it right away, I guess.

5 months later
#2797 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

If your game doesn't have ChadH's updated rom, get it--it makes the game much better.

It’s on my to do list unless I get a Maiden.

1 month later
#2836 5 years ago

Ok cryptkeepers I have 3 balls stuck In the back (right top corner) of My game in corner where the ball shots up and onto play field area to top flipper. The mech will not pop them out as too heavy with all 3 in when I turn game on. Any help for a non tech pin guy who is horrible at attempting to fix anything. Thanks.

7C6C7EC6-FD24-44A7-9E87-A6D65650DC72 (resized).jpeg7C6C7EC6-FD24-44A7-9E87-A6D65650DC72 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#2919 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

So I had the same problem. It wasn’t the coil or the wiring in my case. For me it was the spring that failed. If the spring that goes under the plastic piece that cradles the ball fails, the ball will be shot up at an angle and will have trouble getting out of the hole. I would recommend a new spring and ensuring the alignment is correct when reinstalling to ensure proper alignment.

Same problem here but I will have a tech fix before I do damage. Mine shoots but takes a few times after three balls got stuck in far right corner

2 months later
#3055 5 years ago

Only if I hit both flippers together but then it launches into the bottom of 3rd flipper when it shoots out

2 years later
#3800 3 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Where do you get the toys???????

2 years later
#4385 1 year ago

I wish for a new updated TFTC game and always thought Metallica would work if someone could do and acts like an updated version now without the TFTC photos,etc. miss my TFTC but wanted to upgrade to a newer game and thinking of Maiden.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.