Topic Stats

• 3,536 posts
  • 279 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Bomber19
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,060 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6B22EB18-464C-4AEA-9E9A-0BA5762C9DB4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4923 (resized).jpg
IMG_4922 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpg
TFTC handle 002 (resized).JPG
TFTC handle 003 (resized).JPG
IMG_4724 (resized).jpg
IMG_4723 (resized).jpg
IMG_4722 (resized).jpg
IMG_4721 (resized).jpg
IMG_4720 (resized).jpg
tftc electric chairs 003 (resized).JPG
20190708_181444.jpg
tftc topper clear-coated 002 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190616_1204308.jpg

There are 3536 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 71.
#3501 50 days ago

hey everyone i need the ground cables that attach dmd to backbox. one on each side and mine are shot and i cant find them anywhere.

#3502 50 days ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

hey everyone i need the ground cables that attach dmd to backbox. one on each side and mine are shot and i cant find them anywhere.

Did the ends fall off? Mine did when I installed my ColorDMD...I just trimmed the frayed part and resoldered and they were just like new.

#3503 50 days ago

yeah they are both ripped.i used alligator clips so i could still play it until i get new ground cables

#3504 50 days ago

the only reason i knew it it started doing crazy things like saying no payem no gayum over and over

#3505 49 days ago

Can anyone tell me if the top right habit rail is supposed to have a brace that helps support the end where it drops the ball? Mine only appears to be secured where it comes out of the playfield and when the ball comes out it kinda shakes the rail left and right a little. Just seems like there should be something in there to support the end.

Also the flashers in the very back of the playfield, on the section raised off the playfield with the cryptkeeper picture, is there supposed to be domes over them?

1 week later
#3506 43 days ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

I found one that isn't originally correct, but works great and being brass looks at least right. Paid $13 shipped

Where can I buy one do you know? BTW here are a few more pics.

IMG_4920 (resized).jpgIMG_4921 (resized).jpgIMG_4922 (resized).jpgIMG_4923 (resized).jpg
#3507 42 days ago

Was just watching my 3D printer doing its thing then looked at my TFTC as I was walking by, someone smarter than I must be able to just print the handle and head part easily, no?

#3508 41 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Where can I buy one do you know? BTW here are a few more pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I found the head on pinside or ebay, but the handle, just keep an eye out for a brass thumb latch handle on e-bay. the upper area needs to be pretty flat. The one I found fit perfectly under the recess of the head

#3510 41 days ago

That second one looks like it would be a good doner .

#3511 39 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

something like this work?
ebay.com link » Antique Brass Door Pull Hardware Art Deco Handle Decorative Brass Designed
or if you need the thumb trigger as well:
ebay.com link » Vintage Art Deco Brass Door Pull Handle Thumb Latch 10 1 2

first one won't work you need a working thumb latch. The second one will but you may have to extend the strike on the handle and relocate the switch to make the switch easier to work

#3512 37 days ago

I’ve got my TFTC arriving on Saturday and I can’t wait to be part of the club.

#3513 37 days ago
Quoted from Bomber19:

I’ve got my TFTC arriving on Saturday and I can’t wait to be part of the club.

Congrats it’s one hell of a game.

1 week later
#3514 29 days ago

Just became a member last weekend! Is anyone else here on the CPR list for a new PF? Mine is okay, but would definitely warrant a new PF if it was available.

1 week later
#3515 18 days ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Just became a member last weekend! Is anyone else here on the CPR list for a new PF? Mine is okay, but would definitely warrant a new PF if it was available.

Not here. I’d consider a new cabinet. My game was a re import from Spain. With the exception of the scoop, which I repaired with wood filler and then a Cliffy, my PF is in excellent condition and I keep it waxed. In my experience DE made some durable PF’s but a new one is going to look great if you can get it.

#3516 18 days ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Put out a WTB ad for a NOS playfield. Worked for me.

I've also seen a few of them for sale on pinside. Good luck!

#3517 18 days ago

Just joined the club! What a cool game. I got a really nice one for a good deal. It’s always nice to meet other pinheads. BTW...some of my flashers need to be replaced (it has been converted to led with an ocd board). I can’t figure out if they are 5v or 12v flashers.

There’s only suppose to be two pins upstairs, but 3 fits so well, we are just gonna buy more for the basement...I like my wife’s logic

6B22EB18-464C-4AEA-9E9A-0BA5762C9DB4 (resized).jpeg
#3518 16 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Just joined the club! What a cool game. I got a really nice one for a good deal. It’s always nice to meet other pinheads.

Nice, is that the one that was for sale in Elkhorn, NE over the weekend?

#3519 16 days ago
Quoted from IonRay:

Nice, is that the one that was for sale in Elkhorn, NE over the weekend?

Yup. Really nice pin from really nice people.

#3520 16 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Yup. Really nice pin from really nice people.

Sigh, made plans with the guy to buy it over the weekend but he changed them... looks like it found a great home though, so all good.
If you ever decide to sell I would love another shot at it!

#3521 16 days ago

Greetings boils and ghouls - was wondering if anyone else experienced this issue....

Ball is not feeding into the shooter lane. Active switch test is correctly reflecting all the ball trough switches. Any thoughts on where to start?

TIA

#3522 16 days ago
Quoted from IonRay:

Sigh, made plans with the guy to buy it over the weekend but he changed them... looks like it found a great home though, so all good.
If you ever decide to sell I would love another shot at it!

I’ll keep you in mind!

#3523 16 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I’ll keep you in mind!

Thanks! Enjoy it, such a cool theme!

#3524 16 days ago
Quoted from stroupnp:

Greetings boils and ghouls - was wondering if anyone else experienced this issue....
Ball is not feeding into the shooter lane. Active switch test is correctly reflecting all the ball trough switches. Any thoughts on where to start?
TIA

Check the shooter lane coil switch to see if the ball is hitting the switch hard enough to activate it being kicked into the shooter lane. Mine was being finicky and I just bent the switch a tad towards the ball trough.....enabling the ball to hit the switch hard enough.

#3525 15 days ago

My display keeps saying display version blah blah blah ect and just keeps saying this. I started jiggling around the wires and when I touched something in the back box at the top of the top right board it started working. I think I may have been jiggling a ribbon cable up towards the top when it started working. Any ideas?

#3526 12 days ago
Quoted from stroupnp:

TIA

This game and DE games produced during that period are known for shooter lane problems. This might help, as it did for me. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/testing-de-ball-trough-switches#post-3883196

#3527 11 days ago

Hi gang , currently on a 9 hour road trip with my wife to pick up a TFTC. Wish me luck.

#3528 11 days ago
Quoted from fatality83:

My display keeps saying display version blah blah blah ect and just keeps saying this. I started jiggling around the wires and when I touched something in the back box at the top of the top right board it started working. I think I may have been jiggling a ribbon cable up towards the top when it started working. Any ideas?

Pm me I live in mt Wolf I will be around this week I may be able to help you.

#3529 11 days ago

just traded a mint one, couldn't get into the game. callouts got on my nerves. glad there is a big fanbase for this game. got a bunch of nice used plastics if anybody is interested.

#3530 11 days ago
Quoted from Gvalgard:

Hi gang , currently on a 9 hour road trip with my wife to pick up a TFTC. Wish me luck.

Dear lord!! Good luck with that. Props for the wife joining in. I managed only a 6 hour drive (one way) myself.

#3531 11 days ago
Quoted from Gvalgard:

Be sure to take pics when you got it all setup!

#3532 11 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

just traded a mint one, couldn't get into the game. callouts got on my nerves. glad there is a big fanbase for this game. got a bunch of nice used plastics if anybody is interested.

Sounds like you didn't have the latest software....makes a big difference....

#3533 11 days ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Best and most important mod would be a color DMD. Then pinstadiums.
But something cheap and fitting are these eyeball props I bought on eBay. They look real and I put them over the two ramps and creature feature scoop.
I just needed to dremmel them a bit so they could fit onto the LED bulbs.
You can get them from eBay user : deadheadprops
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

What an incredible mod...gonna order these soon! Color DMD is next. Love this game.

#3534 11 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Do you have the plastic for the captive ball?

#3535 10 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

What an incredible mod...gonna order these soon! Color DMD is next. Love this game.

They are great. I ended up using zip ties to keep them in place and bunch them into the wires. I had a few missed right ramp shots that would land in the eye balls tail and get stuck. Lol

#3536 8 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

It’d be interested. What do you have? If you could take some pics I might be a player.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Howell, MI
£ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 50.00
There are 3536 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 71.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside