Topic Stats

• 3,244 posts
  • 254 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 981 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20181201-091528~2 (resized).png
IMG_2418 (resized).JPG
IMG_0323 (resized).JPG
IMG_0322 (resized).JPG
IMG_0321 (resized).JPG
IMG_0320 (resized).JPG
7f42dd9a59ceebbca8b54c6ba8825716e0fba8af.jpg
8ba4121306ebf797064b15ee51cd09ef0f9d2eae.jpg
f83bc6440e801e28168b3e6c5976615cad2af8cb.jpg
4B4AEC6B-C36F-4E70-AD64-0E72F71FD1D1 (resized).jpeg
25F380DA-AA3E-44B5-95E7-7EFD6B5F2020 (resized).jpeg
20181023_160348 (resized).jpg
20180212_180515 (resized).jpg
20170908_002041 (resized).jpg
20181023_160319 (resized).jpg
20170908_002019 (resized).jpg

There are 3244 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 65.
#3201 41 days ago

I don't recall seeing this or asking here but is there a way to set a grace period right after the ball launch? I'm running code 4.0.

#3202 41 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I don't recall seeing this or asking here but is there a way to set a grace period right after the ball launch? I'm running code 4.0.

I believe it's determined by the number of switches hit after launch. I don't think it's adjustable though.

#3203 41 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

I actually ended up putting stern slim titan on the captive ball and right ramp. helps a bit!

Great tip, I'll add some of those to my next order - Thanks!

#3204 41 days ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

I believe it's determined by the number of switches hit after launch. I don't think it's adjustable though.

I believe that is correct. Read posts #2103 and #2105 in this thread for the definitive answer from chadh.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier/page/43#post-3156978

Gord

#3205 41 days ago

anybody doing any powdercoating on their machine, trying to figure out some good coloring for the ramps. thinking ill go with the slime green for legs,lockdown, etc.

#3206 41 days ago

Not the best photo but my game is heavily powdered lol

217A87BF-0B23-47BA-ACF8-EF784C1351A7 (resized).jpeg
#3207 41 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

anybody doing any powdercoating on their machine, trying to figure out some good coloring for the ramps. thinking ill go with the slime green for legs,lockdown, etc.

Doing powdercoat I can suggest you do the wireforms but not the ramps. They wont hold up over time but you by all means can. Heres some work I've done. Hit me up if youd like to coat your game

20170908_002013 (resized).jpg20170908_002019 (resized).jpg20170908_002041 (resized).jpg20180212_180515 (resized).jpg20181023_160319 (resized).jpg20181023_160348 (resized).jpg20181023_160500 (resized).jpg
#3208 41 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

I actually ended up putting stern slim titan on the captive ball and right ramp. helps a bit!

It does help. I used green neoprene motorcycle fuel line--was the thinnest thing I could find. I put a second ball into the captive lane--also helps a little.

#3209 41 days ago
Quoted from Billy16:

It does help. I used green neoprene motorcycle fuel line--was the thinnest thing I could find. I put a second ball into the captive lane--also helps a little.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier/page/48#post-3685756

#3210 41 days ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Quoted from GRB1959:

I believe that is correct. Read posts #2103 and #2105 in this thread for the definitive answer from chadh.

Yep, thanks guys. It appears it's 4 hits of protection then anything goes lol. Thanks again

#3211 39 days ago

Are most folks on here using the 4.0 ROM on their games?
I'm curious as to any cons people have come across with this updated code?

#3212 38 days ago

Well i was trying to figure out a color to powdercoat my tftc. Ive seen red and wasnt crazy about it, plus tons of red on playfield. So i thought maybe a green to match the title on front of the machine...... i was wrong!!! Ugghhh! Guess ill pay to have it done again.... in black this time!!!

25F380DA-AA3E-44B5-95E7-7EFD6B5F2020 (resized).jpeg4B4AEC6B-C36F-4E70-AD64-0E72F71FD1D1 (resized).jpeg
#3213 38 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Doing powdercoat I can suggest you do the wireforms but not the ramps. They wont hold up over time but you by all means can. Heres some work I've done. Hit me up if youd like to coat your game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

uggghh, just saw your post Robert. wish id seen this 2 days ago before I had mine done. you do great work, but not a fan of the green on this machine.

#3214 37 days ago

Hi All,

Here is a link to the airball mod stopper I made. People fell all over themselves for them when I made them for Indiana Jones. I put one on my TFTC and there were NO more airballs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70819

#3215 37 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi All,
Here is a link to the airball mod stopper I made. People fell all over themselves for them when I made them for Indiana Jones. I put one on my TFTC and there were NO more airballs.

Awesome! Just sent you a PayPal

#3216 36 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi All,

Do you happen to have an installed pic on a TFTC?

#3217 36 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

uggghh, just saw your post Robert. wish id seen this 2 days ago before I had mine done. you do great work, but not a fan of the green on this machine.

I did mine in green that glows in the dark and was going to do the black cabinet with custom artwork but I dont have time. Can I suggest doing a rustic bronze finish that matches the door handle?

#3218 36 days ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Do you happen to have an installed pic on a TFTC?

I don't but as members receive theirs maybe they can post pics? You peel off the protective film and they are perfectly clear. You should barely see them on the game.

I only made 40 and once someone posts pics and comments how they stop airballs completely from the drop targets a flood of orders will come in. I sold 1/3 of my Indiana Jones models in less than 24 hours because people have been waiting for them since the first batch of 100 sold months ago. Get them while you can.

#3219 36 days ago

There’s pics from a similar product in this thread. Just get one Irish, you won’t regret it. Makes the gameplay way better and way more protection.

#3220 36 days ago

My drop protector broke a few days ago, wondering if they can be made a stronger or thicker product.

#3221 36 days ago

Mine came from another pinsider but the concept is the same. Here's a few pics again to show my example.

Airball problem completely solved!

7f42dd9a59ceebbca8b54c6ba8825716e0fba8af.jpg8ba4121306ebf797064b15ee51cd09ef0f9d2eae.jpgf83bc6440e801e28168b3e6c5976615cad2af8cb.jpg

#3222 36 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I did mine in green that glows in the dark and was going to do the black cabinet with custom artwork but I dont have time. Can I suggest doing a rustic bronze finish that matches the door handle?

I like that idea Robert, that would look killer

#3223 36 days ago

if only you would make one that could also protect the plastic behind the drop targets that is constantly broken.

#3224 36 days ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

My drop protector broke a few days ago, wondering if they can be made a stronger or thicker product.

Mine are a an 1/8 of an inch thick. That is pretty thick. This is the first time I made TFTC so I'm not sure who you got them from before.

#3225 36 days ago

Chris, if you order another one I’ll split you on the shipping!

#3226 36 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

Chris, if you order another one I’ll split you on the shipping!

PM sent.

#3227 36 days ago

Joined the club today! Came from a non-collector where it has been sitting for some time.

IMG_0320 (resized).JPGIMG_0321 (resized).JPGIMG_0322 (resized).JPGIMG_0323 (resized).JPG
#3228 35 days ago

Finnaly i am in Contact with John Kassir and getting some new sounds for the game and for Hazzards remake of all the sounds so we are on the way

#3229 34 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi All,

just sent payment bud

#3230 34 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I like that idea Robert, that would look killer

Hit me up we can do it

#3231 32 days ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Yes there are 2 rollover switches. You're probably missing the wire form.
[quoted image] [quoted image]

Hi the previus owner has disabled the rollover number 2 on mine and now i got a new does any one has the where connectors should go?

#3232 31 days ago

Had to downsize the collection a bit so the machine went to Finland. Had it for 10 months. Liked the game with Chads code but the overall experience (the machine, not chads code) wasn't what I expected to have at home.

2 weeks later
#3233 15 days ago

We came across this at the Australian Pinball Museum the other week.

IMG_2418 (resized).JPG
#3235 11 days ago

I love the arrows showing the shots on the playfield! Well done. It's hard to read the rules with all the skulls and logos. Maybe tone that down a bit? Also the spiderwebs in the corners are awesome.

#3236 10 days ago

It's very difficult to read. Remove the background completely. If you want to spice it up, use webs and skulls or something in the corners in a border.

The arrows pointing to the shots is a nice idea.

#3238 10 days ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Joined the club today! Came from a non-collector where it has been sitting for some time. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice, its a beast to shop out though. doing one now.

#3239 8 days ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Finnaly i a :roll:m in Contact with John Kassir and getting some new sounds for the game and for Hazzards remake of all the sounds so we are on the way

When I asked John he said he couldn't record new samples due to copyright reasons. Either money talks or he had a sudden change of heart for other reasons. Personally, I think the right to record here should arise out of the original Data East contract, so he wouldn't get in trouble with the Gaines family. But when I tried to reach out to Stern clearance for a copy of the original contract for John, they wouldn't even return my call.

Hope this Pinsound track can be either shared with others or be put for sale. Now or in the near future. Seems like you have exclusive rights to it at the moment.

When I asked Hazzard he apparently wasnt quite ready to share it with anyone else.

If this ever became available to the GP I'd buy a Pinsound for my TFTC in a heartbeat.

#3240 8 days ago
Quoted from aerobert:

It's very difficult to read. Remove the background completely. If you want to spice it up, use webs and skulls or something in the corners in a border.
The arrows pointing to the shots is a nice idea.

Beauty- like taste- is in the eye of the beholder. Mikonos' design on these cards just didnt do it for me, installed. I paid for a different design, and M sent me this one as well to test.

In my view- it's just too dark. Perhaps a red background would suit better, to match the apron stickers. Also, don't really get the teddy bear. Was it in an episode? It's certainly not in the pin. The bear randomness kind of takes away from the look, too. Also- do we need the keeper in the cards this big? He's right there above the drain.

I gave M my initial feedback, but I guess he's still in love with this design for some reason

Screenshot_20181201-091528~2 (resized).png

#3241 3 days ago

Hi All,

With help from pinsider Sonic I'm going to have the plastic piece that is always broken above the drop targets made in translucent red. I am having 40 made and will sell seperately or with my airball protector. I was provided a cad file by Sonic but just want to verify the measurements if anyone can measure the piece. They are going into production and they want to make a sample before.

NO MORE BUYING ENTIRE PLASTIC SETS BECAUSE THAT ONE IS BROKEN!

#3242 3 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi All,
With help from pinsider Sonic I'm going to have the plastic piece that is always broken above the drop targets made in translucent red. I am having 40 made and will sell seperately or with my airball protector. I was provided a cad file by Sonic but just want to verify the measurements if anyone can measure the piece. They are going into production and they want to make a sample before.
NO MORE BUYING ENTIRE PLASTIC SETS BECAUSE THAT ONE IS BROKEN!

hard to measure since its cut at a weird angle. if needed I guess I could send you the original. you could copy and send it back. I just bought a new cpr set.

#3243 3 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

hard to measure since its cut at a weird angle. if needed I guess I could send you the original. you could copy and send it back. I just bought a new cpr set.

If you would be willing I'll send you a priority label and send it back priority with a spare for free when they are done for your contribution. PM me if interested.

#3244 1 day ago

can you get it back to me in a week? I just started putting game back together and installing plastics now. a week delay wont kill me. but I don't want to wait real long.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 3244 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 65.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside