image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,004 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 101.
#2951 5 years ago
Quoted from spikedbat:

Does anybody have any nice graphics that they would be willing to share so that I can get some blades printed for my TFTC?
Also looking for score cards as well.
Would be willing to pay a bit if that helps get me what i'm looking for.
Thanks!

I think I have scorecards on my computer at home. (I'm @ work right now)

PM me and I'll check in the AM when I get home.

#2952 5 years ago

You could probably get some still grabs from the phenomenal CG re-rendering of the TFTC opening:

https://vimeo.com/114481333

cryptkeeper (resized).pngcryptkeeper (resized).png

#2953 5 years ago

spikedbat

I have scorecards on my computer. If you want I can email then to you...no need to pay. Just PM me with your email and I'll send it to you.

Cheers!

#2954 5 years ago

We just got a TFTC this month. I've been wanting one since I was a kid. It needs some work, which I may hit people on here up for questions but for now here are a few pictures of it... and one of a jacket I painted a few years back that I think people on here will appreciate.

Jacket TFTC 91 (resized).JPGJacket TFTC 91 (resized).JPGTFTC 62 (resized).JPGTFTC 62 (resized).JPGTFTC 63 (resized).JPGTFTC 63 (resized).JPGTFTC 64 (resized).JPGTFTC 64 (resized).JPGTFTC 68 (resized).JPGTFTC 68 (resized).JPG
#2955 5 years ago

Since I can't post in his original thread, I wanted to post why I love this community. I ended up selling my NOS TFTC a playfield to Sean, username TheHueManatee, after lots of internal debate. Did I really need it, when mine in my game was in really nice shape? Did I want to take the dive of shipping internationally? Answer finally was why not take the chance and help out a fellow pinsider, rather than hoard a playfield.

Anyways, the transaction had lots of challenges but we had great communication throughout and made it work even with some transit issues. I ended up being hospitalized before Sean received his playfield for a severe blood clot/pulmonary embolism. I was in the hospital for 2 straight weeks and it was a pretty depressing and lonely time for me. During that time, Sean emailed every few days and checked in with me trying to cheer me up. He also went out of his way to send a care package of Canadian food/snacks to share with the family. I've never seen my 5 kids so excited about food. He had no obligation to do anything once the transaction was over. I think it just really shows another example of how great people in this hobby are and I like to think that I have a new distant friend for life. Sorry to take up so much real estate in the thread but I wanted to express my gratitude now that I'm out of the hospital.

IMG_0842 (resized).JPGIMG_0842 (resized).JPG
#2956 5 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Since I can't post in his original thread, I wanted to post why I love this community. I ended up selling my NOS TFTC a playfield to Sean, username TheHueManatee, after lots of internal debate. Did I really need it, when mine in my game was in really nice shape? Did I want to take the dive of shipping internationally? Answer finally was why not take the chance and help out a fellow pinsider, rather than hoard a playfield.
Anyways, the transaction had lots of challenges but we had great communication throughout and made it work even with some transit issues. I ended up being hospitalized before Sean received his playfield for a severe blood clot/pulmonary embolism. I was in the hospital for 2 straight weeks and it was a pretty depressing and lonely time for me. During that time, Sean emailed every few days and checked in with me trying to cheer me up. He also went out of his way to send a care package of Canadian food/snacks to share with the family. I've never seen my 5 kids so excited about food. He had no obligation to do anything once the transaction was over. I think it just really shows another example of how great people in this hobby are and I like to think that I have a new distant friend for life. Sorry to take up so much real estate in the thread but I wanted to express my gratitude now that I'm out of the hospital.

How very cool of him! There are a lot of good guys in this hobby. I'm happy he finally got his playfield and more importantly, I'm glad you made it out of the hospital - that must have been pretty scary.

#2957 5 years ago

Great story, and now I need some ketchup chips....nommmm

#2958 5 years ago

ImNotNorm Yup Sean is a great guy that’s awesome that he sent all that stuff!

#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from JJJJJS:

Sounds like the transistor that controls the coil has failed. Try replacing it and the diode on the coil while you're at it.

I replaced all 3 of the transistors on the flipper board for this flipper and replaced the coil with a new one with a new diode and am still having the same issue??? Any other ideas?

#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from jonh:

I replaced all 3 of the transistors on the flipper board for this flipper and replaced the coil with a new one with a new diode and am still having the same issue??? Any other ideas?

You’re prolly gonna have to consult the circuit diagram and trace your problem upriver from the transistors, whatever triggers them and whatever triggers that, etc.

#2961 5 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Hey Mike,

I am so glad to hear you are finally out of the hospital. I wasn't sure if sending a care package of junk food was the smartest thing to do considering you we're just hospitalized...but I figured your kids would take care of most of the items anyways.

The wife & I are so appreciative of you selling the NOS playfield to us that the least we could do was send a care package to lift your spirits (and the family). I promised whoever sold me a NOS TFTC playfield would receive a care package free of charge....and I like to think I am a man of my word. (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tales-from-the-crypt-playfield-nos#post-4228501)

I hope that most of the treats are items you & the kids have never seen before. Those Joe Louis cakes are AMAZING!!!
Enjoy the bilingual packaging too.

Keep in touch Mike! And if you are ever in my neck of the woods...you are more than welcome to drop in for a visit. Friends are always welcome

Take care of yourself buddy!

-Sean

#2962 5 years ago

Mostly ignored but the Data East chrome plastic logo just doesnt look good, especially after 25 years. Following in the footseps of the famous Jurassic Park restore, the logo has been painted with a great Rust-Oleum. Looks like a gunmetal plaque now, matching the color of the bat and the rat on the apron.

2018-07-02_21.21.36 (resized).jpg2018-07-02_21.21.36 (resized).jpgreceived_1921038011286640 (resized).jpegreceived_1921038011286640 (resized).jpeg
#2963 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Mostly ignored but the Data East chrome plastic logo just doesnt look good, especially after 25 years. Following in the footseps of the famous Jurassic Park restore, the logo has been painted with a great Rust-Oleum. Looks like a gunmetal plaque now, matching the color of the bat and the rat on the apron.

I like the look! May have to do the same

#2964 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I like the look! May have to do the same

Thanks. It kind of just ties the pin together. As Lebowski would say.

IMG_20180702_174933 (resized).jpgIMG_20180702_174933 (resized).jpg
#2965 5 years ago

Thanks. It kind of just ties the pin together. As Lebowski would say.

I like that alternate translite too. Did it come with the machine?

#2966 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I like that alternate translite too. Did it come with the machine?

No, I purchased it from Ministry of Pinball

#2967 5 years ago

Finally after a long wait I just picked up my Tales from the Crypt! A few minor repairs and adjustments but it looks good are a burned up GI connector and some broken drop targets .. took care of that. now I'm working on the tombstone ... initially thought I had a bad motor but in test I helped it along and it started working . can't get it to work on its own now needs an adjustment maybe on the switches anybody had this issue?

20180703_113415 (resized).jpg20180703_113415 (resized).jpg20180703_133952 (resized).jpg20180703_133952 (resized).jpg
#2968 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Shout out to Modfather for the custom paint, LED critter eyes, LED lighting and a sturdier base on my topper.

Can anyone suggest what kinds of paint I would need and the colors to replicate this? The wife is handy with that stuff and has agreed to do it.

8532abf918cddc3de5db569f6a535338e347a6ab.jpeg8532abf918cddc3de5db569f6a535338e347a6ab.jpeg
#2969 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Finally after a long wait I just picked up my Tales from the Crypt! A few minor repairs and adjustments but it looks good are a burned up GI connector and some broken drop targets .. took care of that. now I'm working on the tombstone ... initially thought I had a bad motor but in test I helped it along and it started working . can't get it to work on its own now needs an adjustment maybe on the switches anybody had this issue?

There’s a switch behind the tombstone plate. Test it in switch test. Adjust switch as necessary. Sand down the switch contact a bit. Check wiring to said switch. Good luck!!!

#2970 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Can anyone suggest what kinds of paint I would need and the colors to replicate this? The wife is handy with that stuff and has agreed to do it.

Looks like enamel paint

#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I’m sure modfather would share that info if you PMd him. He’s a really nice guy.

#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

initially thought I had a bad motor but in test I helped it along and it started working . can't get it to work on its own now needs an adjustment maybe on the switches anybody had this issue?

I have't had the issue but this sounds like you may want to pull the motor/gearbox/tombstone assembly and clean it. Someone may have put a lubricant on it that has turned gummy.

#2973 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I have't had the issue but this sounds like you may want to pull the motor/gearbox/tombstone assembly and clean it. Someone may have put a lubricant on it that has turned gummy.

After looking at the diagram of this assembly in the manual it looks like there was a nylon bushing over top of a pin on a cam that comes off the motor and runs back and forth inside a plastic housing... it was missing. I put a bushing inside there adjusted it height wise and lubricated everything and seems to be working. don't know if a prior owner had it apart before and it fell off.

#2974 5 years ago

My TFTC prototype/sample now has new side rails, new lockdown bar, mirror blades and Pinstadium lighting. Keeping Drac company
IMG_20180706_143901 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_143901 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_171710 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_171710 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_204736 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_204736 (resized).jpg

#2975 5 years ago

I don't see the green light bouncing off the topper...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2976 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

The presence of lights in the head in the prototype of TFTC is a long believed urban legend. John Borg said it wasn't in the design- ever.

Where have I seen them? Ive seen them in a couple heads of games with final- not prototype-playfield art...they could have been leftover from other DE games. I've yet to see them in an actual proto or sample game, with the rest of the confirmed indicators.

This is likely a Sample not a prototype but theres no way to be certain, in that the original translite wasn't the proto variant..

#2977 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

The TFTC that I recently brought home appears to be a re-import originally shipped to England. It has the green inserts in the top of the head and I plan on lighting them up when I get a topper.

#2978 5 years ago

The TFTC that I recently brought home appears to be a re-import originally shipped to England. It has the green inserts in the top of the head and I plan on lighting them up when I get a topper.

What does your translite, playfield and cabinet look like otherwise?

#2979 5 years ago

My TFTC prototype/sample now has new side rails, new lockdown bar, mirror blades and Pinstadium lighting. Keeping Drac company

Nice line up. The Pinstadiums in particular really make it proper. Did you opt for a flasher option? I am relieved to see that I am not alone in my attraction to creepy pins! My TFTC sits beside The Walking Dead Pro and I hope to slot in a BSD in the future.

#2980 5 years ago

What does your playfield and cabinet look like otherwise?

It is in pretty good condition - Surprisingly good actually. Hardly any wear at all on the Creature Feature hole but I installed a Cliffy anyway.

#2981 5 years ago

It is in pretty good condition - Surprisingly good actually. Hardly any wear at all on the Creature Feature hole but I installed a Cliffy anyway.

I mean, can you provide pictures. Trying to identify if your game is a certifiable prototype, the green inserts in the head are not the only (theoretical) identifying feature of one. And those I've also seen on in- production games.

#2982 5 years ago

Looks like there's a full set of TFTC plastics for sale on eBay...just posting here to share for anyone who may be interested.

Edit: looks like they are used.

ebay.com link: 0

#2983 5 years ago

can you provide pictures. Trying to identify if your game is a certifiable prototype

Sure thing - I'll post pictures of the head inserts and production sticker/serial number next weekend. I'm out of town without a pinball machine anywhere nearby, and that sucks!

#2984 5 years ago

CPR has the complete TFTC plastic set available again on their website, as of their announcement last week.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looks like there's a full set of TFTC plastics for sale on eBay...just posting here to share for anyone who may be interested.
Edit: looks like they are used.
ebay.com link

#2985 5 years ago

Sure thing - I'll post pictures of the head inserts and production sticker/serial number next weekend. I'm out of town without a pinball machine anywhere nearby, and that sucks!

Don't worry about the head insert picture necessarily- more interested in the cab, translite and playfield. Thanks!

#2986 5 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

CPR has the complete TFTC plastic set available again on their website, as of their announcement last week.

I forgot about that as well. I was just cruising eBay and figured I'd share.

#2987 5 years ago

The presence of lights in the head in the prototype of TFTC is a long believed urban legend. John Borg said it wasn't in the design- ever.
Where have I seen them? Ive seen them in a couple heads of games with final- not prototype-playfield art...they could have been leftover from other DE games. I've yet to see them in an actual proto or sample game, with the rest of the confirmed indicators.
This is likely a Sample not a prototype but theres no way to be certain, in that the original translite wasn't the proto variant..

I have no first hand knowledge from Borg, but my understanding from the little amount of research I did was the green inserts in the top of the head were designed into the original game and dumped as a cost cutting measure before production. I don't think any other DE pin had these (so no left-over cabs that just happened to be used for the early TFTC samples), but I don't know for sure.

#2988 5 years ago

I need a bill acceptor for my tftc you guys got any extras?!

#2989 5 years ago

Just want to give a thank you to fellow TFTC owner BOAT. He stopped by a while back so we could go over my game as it needed a few tweaks. He later sent me a link for the rear VUK rebuild kit . Mine would not consistently kick it up.I Installed it yesterday along with the mantis hole protector and voila! kicks it up every time the first try.The VUK rebuild kit needed a few tweaks of it own though.

As previously stated by another pinsider the cross pin hole in the shaft was too small and had to be enlarged, just a bit. And after initial install realized that the cup was sitting to tightly on the end of the shaft and engaged the switch all the time. The little spring did not have enough strength to over come the binding of the cup on the end of the shaft..So I had to remove it, remove the cup and take a small file and gently smooth out the shaft end so the cup was free and the spring could push it up just that little bit to not engage the switch until the ball puts weight on it.

The game plays as it should now and makes for a better experience.

That mantis hole protector does a nice job and does not effect game play which is very nice.

So thanks BOAT, and now that I know how to do it I can help if ever you need to do yours.Cheers.

#2990 5 years ago

I recently found a gorgeous TFTC and am finishing up a full teardown. I just finished up my topper. Take a look:

IMG_2652 (resized).JPGIMG_2652 (resized).JPGIMG_2693 (resized).JPGIMG_2693 (resized).JPGIMG_2732 (resized).JPGIMG_2732 (resized).JPG
#2991 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I recently found a gorgeous TFTC and am finishing up a full teardown. I just finished up my topper. Take a look:

That topper looks really nice. Be sure to post some photos of your TFTC after you get it all back together.

Gord

#2992 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Nice! My wife agreed to do the paint job on our topper this winter...I just need to provide her with the paint.

What kind of paint did you use?

#2993 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Nice! My wife agreed to do the paint job on our topper this winter...I just need to provide her with the paint.
What kind of paint did you use?

I used testors enamel for the lettering as I wanted them to be high gloss. It took two coats of each color, wait 24 hours between coats for drying. I used watercolors on the mouse, bat, and hands so they would be flat finish, not gloss, to look more realistic. It's easy to mix and blend watercolors to achieve texture and shades.

#2994 5 years ago

First off, I love this club! We have a great community here and seeing all of the mods and discussion is great.

Sometimes I like to think about ways to make the code better. Here are a couple of suggestions.. who knows, maybe if we get a good list we can ask Chad to do another update if we get a good list

-Monster Jackpot should be easier to attain: suggestions: require less hits to reach jackpot. Have coding so that the tombstone lowers after a certain amount of time. If the player is not hitting any switches during the multiball mode, the timer would stop. So the player either has the option to keep the balls alive by playing conservatively, or they can bash the tombstone as before.
- Better Mode stacking during multiball: The timer on the different modes should either be paused or more time should be added after a player hits multi-ball. The current problem is that when you hit multiball with modes going, the multiball animation eats up about 10 seconds of time while nothing else is happening.
-Changes to video mode: has anyone got deepest doors? Furthest I've had is 6. There is an audit that tracks "deepest doors" and mine is currently at 0... Is there a way this could be made easier? I love that its random but if we assume deepest doors is 7 correct guesses, the odds of getting that are 1/2187 (if my math is correct). Maybe some functionality where you could "cheat" to skip doors but there's a risk to lose points or end the game.
-Improved doorbell functionality: Instead of only being able to lock 1 mode as it randomly cycles, you have the opportunity to select which mode you want to lock. Similar to the multiplier selector on stern star wars. It could be too overpowering, but could also provide some better strategy elements in the game.
-Improve certain modes:
Robbing the Crypt: hitting the left spinner could increase your time countdown (this mode is quite hard IMO)
Playing the Organ: Make this easier? I think currently it only saves your progress for each ball, Once you drain, your progress resets. Perhaps it could save your progress towards the mode.

Thoughts? Yay? Nay? Maybe some of your own suggestions for updates?

#2995 5 years ago

can you provide pictures

cheshirefilms - Here are some pics of my TFTC for you to examine. Please let me know if there are particular areas of the machine that you would like to see and I will post those as well... I'm looking forward to your observations.

Full FrontalFull Frontal

PlayfieldPlayfield

BackglassBackglass

Green Topper InsertsGreen Topper Inserts

Production StickerProduction Sticker

#2996 5 years ago

cheshirefilms - Here are some pics of my TFTC for you to examine. Please let me know if there are particular areas of the machine that you would like to see and I will post those as well... I'm looking forward to your observations.

Thanks. I think this helps. As is constant with what I've seen with these rare green insert head TFTC games, no verified signs of TFTC prototype/sample status is present in your game.

The head on the shooter is production mold, not the cast resin the prototype/samples used; the translite is production, not prototype variant; the playfield inserts are also production.

So far I have yet to see a single bona fide confirmed prototype variant from a TFTC with green inserts in the head. As Borg said, green head inserts were not in the prototype design. I think your game and these pictures just about proves this once and for all.

Makes me wonder if these green insert heads we're planned for a different game toward the end of the TFTC run that got scrapped. It was common practice for physical heads and cabs from other games to be re-allocated/re-purposed within pinball factories as the needs of the companies changed.

The serial number from my sample is 97629. 4500 games were confirmed for the TFTC production run. Yours was manufactured 4775 machines after my sample game. Your game came off the factory line at the very end of the run..

#2997 5 years ago

Hey all,

Looks like I’m a member of the club! Not sure for how long, considering whether the theme and images are staying in the line up with kids, but first I gotta get it working to see what im dealing with. I can’t get into the backglass, but just ordered a torx security set that will hopefully get me in.... though it might not, not sure on this one. Hoping not to drill another lock like I had to for the coin door. Lights come on, but no game start, and no DMD lighting up, but most of my new pin issues have been fuses so here’s to hoping!

One set of fuses I can see though on the inside left of the cabinet by the left flipper is a board with three fuses. One is missing. I don’t see it in the manual, all I see is what’s in the backglass on there. What are these supposed to be, and do I need all three of them?

#2998 5 years ago

Hey all,

I’m in the club! Just need to decide if this game is a keeper, but to do that, I have some fixing to do. I can’t get into the backbox, waiting for torx security screwdrivers to get here. Hoping those fuses are the reason the backbox doesn’t work. Lights up, Crypt Keeper yells out “No Pay-n no game” but can’t start a game.

Until I can get to the backbox, help! The board in the cab near the left flipper only has 2 fuses, with third spot empty. I don’t see the value for any of these or the board further down the wall in the manual or online anywhere. Can someone list those out for me so I can make sure they’re all correct? Also, on the same 3-fuse board, there is a two prong header that I don’t see a wire IDC for. One of the pins looks burned on it (pictured below) so it must have been used at one point.

Also, there are a lot of wire endings in this one that don’t seem to have a home ... is that normal?

Crazy nice playfield on this one, no damage around creature feature hole, cabinet and playfield art as well as shooter lane looks amazing! Never played this one, but might quickly get the updated code for it anyway. Was a great addition to my Hook.

Anyway, more pics of empty wires below.

0719596E-9941-4530-B4A6-2D24AE8D36A9 (resized).jpeg0719596E-9941-4530-B4A6-2D24AE8D36A9 (resized).jpeg4F4A30EC-20D0-46E7-8D9D-7EB60563461E (resized).jpeg4F4A30EC-20D0-46E7-8D9D-7EB60563461E (resized).jpeg6D3F86B5-2975-450E-B10A-DC9B7CE134D3 (resized).jpeg6D3F86B5-2975-450E-B10A-DC9B7CE134D3 (resized).jpeg743FB721-25B0-4547-8E85-8FBA57768E91 (resized).jpeg743FB721-25B0-4547-8E85-8FBA57768E91 (resized).jpeg825CBBD5-E4E9-43DA-B221-53841CC0D725 (resized).jpeg825CBBD5-E4E9-43DA-B221-53841CC0D725 (resized).jpegBE4F9409-4103-4D1A-9B11-F42CE4614D24 (resized).jpegBE4F9409-4103-4D1A-9B11-F42CE4614D24 (resized).jpegE6E4C033-5985-4CE1-890F-084DD80A06BB (resized).jpegE6E4C033-5985-4CE1-890F-084DD80A06BB (resized).jpegF9D22F9E-A189-402C-B4F6-906175CBC74A (resized).jpegF9D22F9E-A189-402C-B4F6-906175CBC74A (resized).jpeg
#2999 5 years ago

Nice pickup! No payem usually means you need to add a credit to play, if it repeats over and over it could be a few things. I’ll check the fuses on my game tomorrow morning if no one else can. It is normal to have some not used cables. I’ll get some photos as well.

#3000 5 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I’m in the club! Just need to decide if this game is a keeper

If you don't want to keep it, I'll buy it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 18.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 15.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 5,004 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier/page/60?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.