Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PF3.jpg
PF2.jpg
PF.jpg
cabinet2.jpg
Wide-Body_Mania.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Trying to figure out which pin I should get. They are both local and relatively close in price and condition. I'm thinking JD because it sounds like a more challenging pin but the gf is all about some TFTC. Are these so far apart that it's apples and oranges? Any suggestions? Pro's/Con's of each?

#9 11 years ago

Thanks for the input guys, I'm still on the fence.....maybe getting them both really is the only viable option here.

#19 11 years ago

Well I picked up the JD last night, got it home and put in the gameroom. Haven't set it up yet but this didn't stop me from powering it up and giving it a spin. Man, gotta say, I really think i'm going to like this game, there is a ton of stuff to shoot for. DW mod is installed and pretty friggen cool..6 ball multi?? what type of insanity is this....complete chaos, but thoroughly enjoyable. The music is good and the humor in the call outs are great. Would like to give a big thanks to pinballman100 for holding for a few days till i could come get it, and for the led star posts he put in, they look great. Pin was in better shape than i expected, really is in immaculate condition.
As far as the TFTC goes, I'm still waiting on some more detailed pictures from the seller but from what i can see so far there is a small nick in the cabinet and some decal scraps. If i decide to go and check this out in person what are this pins problem areas? Anything in particular i need to pay attention too?
A quick thanks to all the guys on here who offered up their 2 cents, for someone who is relatively new to this its greatly appreciated.

Wayne

#25 11 years ago

Here are a few of the photos the guy sent me....i know...they are pretty crappy. He was listing it for 2k and came down to 1700. By talking to him you can tell he is absolutely not a pinball guy and probably hasn't ever touch the machine. Machine is probably going to need a thorough shopping, rubber, flipper rebuild ect. I'm thinking in the 1500 range personally. Maybe i'm too low though.

cabinet2.jpgcabinet2.jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 11 years ago

sorry, not letting me load more than one at a time for some reason.

PF.jpgPF.jpg

#27 11 years ago

and another.....

PF2.jpgPF2.jpg

#28 11 years ago

last one...

PF3.jpgPF3.jpg

#30 11 years ago

Yeah, I think this is definately one to go see in person. Looks like I might be borrowing the neighbors truck again.....glad i got good neighbors. I think he about dropped a nut the other night when he helped me move the JD into the house...lol. It's pretty slim pickens up here in NH for pins, well at least ones at a decent price, so I guess i better hop on this before it gets scooped up and i'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 26.50
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
(Alt) Translites
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-or-jdwhich-one?tu=flipper_fever76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.