View topic image gallery

DSC_0013-69.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Long time wanted TFTC finally in the game room in time for Halloween!

Thanks to Buddy for giving me the chance to have this great example. I never could find one in such nice condition. Wanted to share a few pics.. Gotta' go play some more now!

IMG_0366.JPGIMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0371.JPGIMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0373.JPGIMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0364.JPGIMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0363.JPGIMG_0363.JPG

#2 9 years ago

that's a sweet looking TFTC .......congrats on the new acquisition

#3 9 years ago

Good lOOk-n TFTC ! congrats ,,, doughslinger has been hOOk-n up Pin heads 4 a Loong Tyme ..

#4 9 years ago

Nice pin and nice sharp pics!

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Nice - I just picked up a TFTC today October 31.

Seemed appropriate.

#6 9 years ago

Great game, love it! That Cliffy will most likely make the scoop shot tougher to hit, tho...and it is already plenty tough to hit consistently.

#7 9 years ago

Nice game. I had it and sold it back to Buddy earlier this year. Enjoy.

#8 9 years ago

If this is ds pin as mentioned above nice, I think I almost maybe was thinking about it one time. At least your has original door handle for price you paid.

#9 9 years ago

This one also has the proto head with inserts at the top. I had an LED strip wired in that made the inserts light up the topper.

#10 9 years ago

I wish I could put my topper on my game but my ceilings are too low.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Great game, love it! That Cliffy will most likely make the scoop shot tougher to hit, tho...and it is already plenty tough to hit consistently.

DAMN, is that it?? That is one tough scoop shot to make.

#12 9 years ago

That is not all of it--the shot is just tough--but by all accounts the Cliffy makes the shot just a little tighter--something I surely don't need--so I live with a little wear around the scoop.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

This one also has the proto head with inserts at the top. I had an LED strip wired in that made the inserts light up the topper.

If you hadn't said something I may have never noticed those green inserts. Can you post any info how you mounted the LEDs and had them wired?? That will be so cool!!

#14 9 years ago

congrats, looks great, that scoop shot is a lot harder with the cliffy on there, If you put another ball in the skull crackin it will help with that shot, good luck with her , I love mine

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

If you hadn't said something I may have never noticed those green inserts. Can you post any info how you mounted the LEDs and had them wired?? That will be so cool!!

I never did anything really eloquent, I had a simple white LED strip and wired it to the 5v test point in the backbox. It worked perfectly and cast a nice green hue over the topper.

I emailed Borg about it and he thinks about maybe 50 of them are like that.

1 month later
#16 9 years ago

Awesome ! Congratulations !

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

I never did anything really eloquent, I had a simple white LED strip and wired it to the 5v test point in the backbox. It worked perfectly and cast a nice green hue over the topper.
I emailed Borg about it and he thinks about maybe 50 of them are like that.

I miss getting all those sample and test pins back in the day, filling out the collection reports, error reports and mailing it back all without the aid of a computer.

#18 9 years ago

Pins look so awesome at Dons place but I did get a mini Battlezone and a sweet multI Williams video game in trade. Just hated to let it go again.

2 weeks later
#19 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Pins look so awesome at Dons place but I did get a mini Battlezone and a sweet multI Williams video game in trade. Just hated to let it go again.

Oh, somehow I bet Tales will end up seeing the glow of Central Drive-In again.

DSC_0013-69.JPGDSC_0013-69.JPG
1 week later
#20 9 years ago

It's very close to coming back home. Glad I didn't purchase anything at the Winston-Salem auction now. I think a couple of others are coming along too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 64.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-in-time-for-halloween and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.