100_5023.JPG
100_5024.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
tombstone_02.jpg
tombstone_01.jpg
.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videobrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

I just got a TFTC too on Sunday! My first pin. Love it so far, I'm sure you will too

#11 11 years ago

I'm in the UK, I paid £950 for my machine, but that was including delivery and setup. Wouldn't have liked to try getting it in my house on my own!

Here's the only pic of mine I have to hand at the moment. No LEDs yet, still trying to decide whether I should make the switch or not.

.jpg.jpg

#17 11 years ago

I have been playing it pretty heavily this week and am not regretting purchasing it one bit. The layout is great, the rules seem like they will keep me occupied for a long time to come and the graphics and sound are really entertaining. The shaker suits the game really well too. I can see why some people would hate the sound fx and art, but you can't please everyone. I personally love both.

#20 11 years ago

I bet you can't wait Acampero. Hope everything goes well for you.

I am also a big fan of the show and the books. I even dug out the DVD this week with the episode on where Cryptkeeper is playing the machine at the start! Here it is on youtube

#26 11 years ago

Oh no, that's a shame to hear! I can take some pics for you, but not until tomorrow I'm afraid. Put a picture up if you can so I know exactly what you need to see.

#31 11 years ago

I have the machine open now, but it's pretty hard to get a decent photo of the inside of the part. Mine looks slightly different to yours on top, looks like a cover is missing on yours or something. The insides are pretty simple though.

On my machine with working gravestone, I cannot move any of the pieces by hand. Either that or I'm not trying hard enough, but scared to do damage.

Here are a few photos - if they're not good enough then let me know and I'll try again, but all I have on hand is an iphone for pictures, and it's very hard to get a good angle on that piece..

IMG_1622.JPGIMG_1622.JPG IMG_1632.JPGIMG_1632.JPG IMG_1636.JPGIMG_1636.JPG

#49 11 years ago

Pinballdad you're right, Tommy seems to use the same mechanism too. See here - http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-TMY500-5742-01

I couldn't find any dismantled pics of the Tommy mirror either though unfortunately.

1 week later
#50 11 years ago

Any luck fixing it yet Acampero?

#56 11 years ago

Damn, that's a shame it's not up and running properly yet! Hopefully it won't take too long to get everything sorted.

I found a thread that could possibly help.. It's in French, but the guy says his gravestone wasn't working, and he thought it was the motor, but he took it off and ran it separately and it worked fine. It looks like the problem he had was with the relay, so maybe check the input voltage.

http://www.flipperfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2840

Use Google Translate to help decipher.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
$ 18.95
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videobrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-in-the-house-kinda?tu=videobrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.