100_5023.JPG
100_5024.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
tombstone_02.jpg
tombstone_01.jpg
.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Gratz to both you guys with the TFTC machines! Put up a pic or two when you get a chance...maybe what you paid if it does not bother you to share that info I mean. That is one great pin!

1 week later
#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

OK,I used the game's manual and did a little work on it and this is what Im coming up with.
It looks like I'm missing the nylon bearing, and had to flip the metal cam. Hoping the motor is good.
I've got a call tomorrow with the Game Room Guys to go over these, so cross your fingers. They are fully supportive to get this sorted out.

Sounds like you are doing great in sorting this out and if Game Room Guys does the right thing that would be great! For us Pinsiders...can you do a small favor for us??? Get a flashlight and look inside the lower cabinet. I mean really look carefully for that small bushing and everything /anything else...please, pretty please If this story goes the way of the merchant saying, "It must have rattled off during shipping" it would be sad if not true. From what I remember reading, you paid top dollar for this pin. Little things are one thing but missing parts on a main game feature??? I bought a couple pins from a merchant called Barry and several forum folks were in a frenzy when I was missing a backglass lock and trim piece. All game functions were fine though Anyway, back to you...try to find evidence that this tombstone (mechanics) came apart after they shipped it Would help us all out down the road knowing if we should avoid a merchant like that!!!

Thanks and peace and best luck to you and the friendly folks here trying to help!

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Do you still need pictures? Just let me know!

Newpinowner...hook him up ok? I am in Alabama on a bus trip and if I asked my wife to do it I think she would get confused (not her fault, I am the mechanic. Anyway, I think...think...my Tommy mirror uses the same mechanics? Again, I think. I just got to my hotel and logged in here...pretty tired...Charlotte NC connect flights were a mess. Anway, I think I remember TFTC and Tommy using the same stuff...just can't remember where I read it. Need to search (query) this tonight before bed. If true, I would be more than happy to snap any photo you need when I get back to Michigan on Sunday.

Peace and hang in there bud! All machines have quirks...you will be so happy once sorted out. Even new machines need to be sorted out. My bud bought a nib ac/dc premium...he had a cannon motor go out, no biggie...received a new one in a day and never even had to send the bad part back to Stern. Now he has a PF blemish/flaw (nickel size black spot). He is waiting for Stern to ship a fully populated PF to him to swap out himself

Sooooo...hang in there...you will be fine You will impress many visitors with that game! Hmmmm, you already know that though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 64.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-in-the-house-kinda?tu=pinballdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.