100_5023.JPG
100_5024.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
tombstone_02.jpg
tombstone_01.jpg
.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Not yet.... Was on the phone with GRG yesterday and we were troubleshooting some stuff. It looks like the tombstone motor switches were some hack jobbed. It probably was working fine before it was shipped and then came all shot to hell on the way from Michigan to Cali.

I replaced the switches (which looked pretty worn) but I can only get the Tombstone to raise about 40-50% up and its moving up and down until in the lowered position.

Question? Does the tombstone continually move up and down (like someone trying to escape from the grave)? Or is it supposed to be static and then lower once you spell out CRYPT?

GRG are looking into solutions to fix. Hoping either they send a tech out to my neck of the woods or they send me a complete motor rebuild.

#52 11 years ago

It is supposed to stay down once CRYPT is spelled out. After you get the 2x Jackpot or fail both multiballs, the tombstone goes back up.

#53 11 years ago

So it always starts up.
But it doesn't move around does it when it's up? I mean just a little bit up and down.

GRG are sending me a new motor. They think it's shot.

#54 11 years ago

The tombstone should remain stationary until CRYPT is spelled out. It doesn't do any kind of "random" movement.

#55 11 years ago

Thanks NPO.

Sounds like the motor is indeed shot.

#56 11 years ago

Damn, that's a shame it's not up and running properly yet! Hopefully it won't take too long to get everything sorted.

I found a thread that could possibly help.. It's in French, but the guy says his gravestone wasn't working, and he thought it was the motor, but he took it off and ran it separately and it worked fine. It looks like the problem he had was with the relay, so maybe check the input voltage.

http://www.flipperfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2840

Use Google Translate to help decipher.

#57 11 years ago

Thanks Videobrain. I'll look into this as well as forward it off to GRG.

Quoted from videobrain:

Damn, that's a shame it's not up and running properly yet! Hopefully it won't take too long to get everything sorted.

I found a thread that could possibly help.. It's in French, but the guy says his gravestone wasn't working, and he thought it was the motor, but he took it off and ran it separately and it worked fine. It looks like the problem he had was with the relay, so maybe check the input voltage.

http://www.flipperfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2840

Use Google Translate to help decipher.

4 weeks later
#58 11 years ago

Sorry all it took me a while to post but TFTC is up and smoking.

GRG's sent me a brand spanking new motor and it works like a charm.

I'm still re-arranging my rec room (and waiting for my pool table) so as soon as that gets in I will sent lots and lots of pics.

Thank you all! Love Pinside peeps.

8 months later
#59 10 years ago

looking for the nylon bearing for the drop target TFTC if any one has or know where to get please let me know

thank you

nice pics every one

1 week later
#60 10 years ago
Quoted from spongeking:

looking for the nylon bearing for the drop target TFTC if any one has or know where to get please let me know
thank you
nice pics every one

Not sure what you are looking for here.

Do you have a pic or a part number or something?

RussMyers

#61 10 years ago

Would anone happen to have the TFTC motor assembly with hardware to hook up to the tombstone? I am in need one one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
$ 18.95
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 64.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-in-the-house-kinda/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.