Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mudflaps
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

So... is the quality any good? Is it worth "upgrading" from the original? Trying to make a decision. Thanks in advance.

#2 10 years ago

I just bought one and really like it. It is not a nite and day change, but I do like the alt artwork better than the original. I prefer the comic art to the TV series art. The new T-lite is not the same quality of material as the original is made from--nice, but not the same. It did fit perfectly. I'd say if you are generally happy with the original artwork, maybe you should keep it. If you are not all that satisfied with the original artwork or just want a change, the alt T-lite is different and is well done. It really isn't all that expensive to order one and see what you think of it. I'm probably going to get another set of trim and glass and swap them out after I get tired of looking at whichever one is on the machine.

#3 10 years ago

^^
+1. It's a nice upgrade, and the quality is decent. Not so great close-up, but nice from a player's perspective. I like the comic art, so it was the first mod for my game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 64.00
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-alternate-translite-q and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.