Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 166 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Let's pick a date! (we all will not agree, but let's go with it)”

• July 24 8 votes
      21%
    • July 31 2 votes
      5%
    • August 7 7 votes
      18%
    • Does not matter 21 votes
      55%

(38 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_IMG_0141 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0143 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0118 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0140 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0134 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0110 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0108 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0104 (resized).jpg
    805A8BB1-29C7-4E56-818D-CECAB2CDBA95 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20210724_222411 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0055 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0054 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0053 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0052 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0051 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0050 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Cool. I'm in! Doesn't matter on the date.

1 month later
    #73 2 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I might bring a few cocktail pin projects.

Hmmm...

1 week later
    #118 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I'm going to bring some EM late model Gottlieb doors for sale. I hope that you can find what you need.

Please do! I need a coin door for my 75 Top Score. I'm looking for a set of legs for the same.

#127 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spyder138:

Did you buy the Top Score that was for sale on Facebook in Modesto last weekend?
    I communicated with the guy that I would pick it up on Saturday and he told me he wouldn't be available until Sunday after 11:30. He sent me the address at about 11:15, I messaged him I was leaving and would be there in 90 minutes, drove 100 miles and arrived 90 minutes later to be told he had sold it while I was on my way. Didn't even have the balls to open the door when I rang the bell. Just sent a text after I stood ringing his doorbell for 10 minutes.
    I certainly have no beef with you if you were the buyer, it could have easily been your experience if I had been the first one there, but sellers like that are a hard pill to swallow. 3.5 hours of my time and $40 worth of gas wasted. Rant over. Thanks for for the therapy session.

Yep. It was the one in Modesto. Your experience doesn't surprise me. The dude was a tool and a half. I didn't even try to negotiate. I paid his asking price and he acted totally put out that he had to help me move it 10 feet out of his garage. My wife helped me wrestle it into the car from there.

I contacted him Saturday night and he told me to contact him after 11:00. I asked how about 11:05. I told him I didn't want to miss out. He said 11:15-11:30 so I messaged him at 11:12. He knew I was serious and knew I was 2.2 miles from him. He was paid by 11:20. I'm glad I got it but I hate seeing people get burned. Guess I should buy you a beer tomorrow!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tfr-swap-meet-2021?tu=pinbub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.