Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 166 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Let's pick a date! (we all will not agree, but let's go with it)”

• July 24 8 votes
      21%
    • July 31 2 votes
      5%
    • August 7 7 votes
      18%
    • Does not matter 21 votes
      55%

(38 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_IMG_0141 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0143 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0118 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0140 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0134 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0110 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0108 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0104 (resized).jpg
    805A8BB1-29C7-4E56-818D-CECAB2CDBA95 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20210724_222411 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0055 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0054 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0053 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0052 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0051 (resized).jpg
    pinball2021_0050 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago

Please count me in! As a newb to the area and not knowing many people in this community I'll be super excited. I don't have a truck, so can't really help out with bringing anything. But I'm willing to get there early to help set up, and or stay late to help put things away.

1 month later
    #61 2 years ago

As someone who has loved pinball since I was a small child, to only having discovered Pinside in the past year, having moved back to my home state after several years, and only recently acquiring my second (and then third) machine, I am so excited about this event! Getting to see machines I've never played, and meeting new like-minded people! I can't wait!

July 24th is however the day after the fifteenth anniversary of my wife and I. I think she's going to be willing to be dragged out to the event, and once she gets there I'm sure she'll have fun. But, if you meet me, and remember, please wish my lovely bride a happy anniversary. She's a trooper.

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from DavidCPA:

Great date event. Does she have a favorite game? Maybe it will be there.

Not sure she has a favorite game. A while back I mentioned that there was a Rob Zombie game and she couldn’t believe that and was very intrigued. Saw that on the list above and told her it should be there. She’s stoked to try that one.

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Obviously a person of good taste.

I mean she did marry me, so obviously her taste is questionable at best.

3 weeks later
    #111 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I am looking forward to this although I will probably only recognise a handful of pinsiders I wish I knew more of the people since we talk through threads so often.

I’m planning on wearing a shirt from one of my visits to Le Mans, that should make me somewhat recognizable.

#148 2 years ago

Had a great time on my first visit to The Flipper Room, thanks so much drypaint and everyone that made it possible!

#162 2 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I had so much fun:
    So many killer games
    So many kewl homebrew games
    So many kewl pinheads.
    I got a beauty Star Trip from That One Mike (of like 10 Mikes there LOL -- Thanks for the deal Mang)
    I sold all the machines I wanted to sell.
    My friends from Santa Cruz bought their first machine and I delivered it after the gig. The wife almost peed her pants when I got it set up in their house on my way home.
    Mike's 8(?) year old daughter showed mad negotiating skillz and bought her first machine (Nip It) after talking the guy down from 800 to 650.
    I now finally understand the meaning of the phrase "grail game." It always kinda annoyed me because grail has a THE attached to it. Not to mention the word HOLY. However, I have discovered that the one true pinball machine does exist, and it's name is Escape from the Lost World. I have played and I have played and it has been determined. This is the Holy One.
    Anyway, look/listen for a podcast (two!) coming soon from Uncle Pinball on the experience.
    I was gonna post pics, but Gene's are better!
    This weekend was what pinball is all about for me. Thanks Mike and Kate!
    It was a beautiful thing, but i really need a nap.

Oh man. I’d never played Escape From The Lost World and I totally agree, great game! Of the two I played for the first time it was that one and Gladiators that are now on my radar.

The wife and I also loved Rick and Morty and Total Nuclear Annihilation, would love to get our hands on either of those!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tfr-swap-meet-2021?tu=lemansfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.