(Topic ID: 14511)

TFLE does anybody like this game?

By DCfoodfreak

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 12 years ago

Dont get me started lol.

#11 12 years ago

*shakes head* i pretty much said it all on rgp. People cant handle the truth on pinside Game is GRETA!

NO but really there is so much bad blood on this title. Second hand owners are spared this, lucky for them. Its not the "Game" so to speak that is the issue. It however is the mile long list of empty promises and lies we where all told. Major defects including but not limited too clear coat issues, decal issues, software issues, hardware (Mechs) issues, GG gomez signature that seems to be all over the map , LE faction specific games shipping with no signature plates ( After all a faction games is lots more for just a plate and trans lite. )

Lots of stuff fixed/ addressed but lots of bad blood. QR codes not implemented because Gomez didnt have Hasbro's approval to add them. Thankfully you second hand owners will prob get a deal and not have any of these headaches. But alot of the nib guys got pissed off for good reason.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Appreciate it. I was really looking for the positives as I have clearly read the negatives ; )
    Luckily its not a 7k pin NIB. At least not when you have JJ at gexchange to work with. Also I like the theme and know the kids would love this machine. Especially after seeing it and playing it. Great light show and sounds and just feels like a great machine for family fun.
    I could buy a classic title for the dough and while I will like it, I also know the kids just won't be in to it.

Just make sure when you get it you look it over with a fine tooth comb. I know you will be excited for nib we all are. But make note of all the edges of the decals. Mine where installed really bad and they hung about a 1/16th past the cab all along the sides/bottom. When i grabbed it the first time the decal tore upwards right into the main cabinet. Look over your clear coat. Many people besides me have no or botched clear in the shooter lane and between the slings.

Also be aware outside of bug fixes the software is done. The rom is maxed out. Only way to ever add things outside of bug fixes is to remove stuff...hence the Soundwave debacle.

Good luck and happy flipping.

The game is fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tfle-does-anybody-like-this-game?tu=akumazeto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.