Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1364.jpg
    ALL_Right.gif
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPG
    IMG_1378.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

First NIB arrived today. Was a long day as it came at 9am and I couldn't get help to install it until 7pm tonight and I couldn't convince the delivery driver to help me bring the box in the house. Best I could get was the garage.

Man alive, this is a great feeling. I hope it's not the last time I get to do this but this was the most fun I've had in years. I got a few games on it tonight but will need to update the software tomm as it has 1.2 right now. Spent most the night trying to dial it in and putting a nice coat of carnauba wax on it. This thing is beautiful

Took some pics of my new line up and got to thinking. I must have the weirdest group of pins out there. TFLE, BOP, Batman DE and a hyperpin. LOL.

Pic in the garage, of my lovely wife that got this for my birthday present and a few in the house.

IMG_1359.jpgIMG_1359.jpg IMG_1362.jpgIMG_1362.jpg IMG_1373.jpgIMG_1373.jpg IMG_1377.jpgIMG_1377.jpg IMG_1378.jpgIMG_1378.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Congratulations! Very unique line up...

#3 11 years ago

One thing... I was very suprised to have such a low production number. I was so expecting to have 490 somthing so it was pretty cool to have #33.

#4 11 years ago

Awesome! I remember my first nib it was soooooo awesome, you will love tf Le. Great game, truly. Awesome garage btw!

#5 11 years ago

Congrats! TFLE is a great looking, great sounding, and very fun pin!

#6 11 years ago

Grats on the Transformer LE Combo!

Also grats on that collection man. Solid lineup (even with the hyperpin in there)!

#7 11 years ago

Gosh, clean that garage already. You'll be on hoarders before you know it!

#8 11 years ago

You have a SWEET Collection bro !! And that MM is lOOk-n GOOD ..
    I could've had a NIB TF LE Combo in the GRG Yesterday , but SM isn't for Trade .. I meet you in Texas at the TPF but i can't rem- what you lOOk like .. Is This you ? If Not who is this Pinside member ? The Guy film-n is Gizmnoic
    Anyway , You Texas Guy's Rock . Also a Shout-out to Raddroxx while I'm Here . Corpus Crispy , TX

Gizmnoic film-d me and the dude pictured on AC/DC , we Start @ 7:00 , Congrats on yr NIB

Texas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPG

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You have a SWEET Collection bro !! And that MM is lOOk-n GOOD ..

B_R, you know that is a custom Virtual Pin, right ?? LOL

#10 11 years ago

I see now that it is after a 2nd lOOk , Plus MM isn't a wide-body .. Still lOOk's sweet tho .

Thanxx for the Clarification asnatlas ,, ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#11 11 years ago

Congrats on the new edition.

#12 11 years ago

Awesome awesome awesome. Grats on the game. Let me know if you want any tips dialing it in. Fun pin, enjoy!

Oh, and get a FF speaker system ASAP, the sounds and music sound so awesome with upgraded sub and speakers.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh, and get a FF speaker system ASAP, the sounds and music sound so awesome with upgraded sub and speakers.

+100
    I have the FF speackers on my TF Decepticon and it makes that thing ROCK! Like you say, it brings the sounds and music right at you. Great upgrade. I ordered a set for my TZ.

#14 11 years ago

great,I really Like TFLE,and the combo looks the best!!

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

+100
    I have the FF speackers on my TF Decepticon and it makes that thing ROCK! Like you say, it brings the sounds and music right at you. Great upgrade. I ordered a set for my TZ.

Only a +100; speaker upgrades in TF should be +1000000000000000 haha just messing

But seriously, this is your brain with Blackout on stock speakers; "puht puht puht puht puht puht"
    This is your brain with Blackout on flipper fidelity speakers; "CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH (ROOM SHAKING, HAIR RAISING, ADRENALIN PUMPING, TURN THAT VOLUME TO 50+ AND LET YOUR BRAIN SOOTHE IN AN ORGASM OF SOUNDS, BLOOD RUSHING, HEART POUNDING EXPERIENCE)" oh and the other modes are cool too.

#16 11 years ago

Think about tying open the mini play field gate. It improves the flow dramatically.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from sulli10:

Think about tying open the mini play field gate. It improves the flow dramatically

You just zip tie it open?

#18 11 years ago

Yea zip tie if you don't want to mess with the hardware. But it still obstructs normal ramp shots and looks ugly. I much more recommend taking the whole gate assembly off. It's easy and looks and plays WAY better.

#19 11 years ago

I swear B_R, sometimes you just crack me up. Not sure who that is but it's not me. Here's a pic of me with the box to help ring a bell.

Speakers - That and invisiglass is being saved up for as we speak. The stock speakers or kind of lame. Never realized it until playing this one with stockers.

Gate - I actually like the little lag. Maybe I'll grow bored of it and will change it but it's an easy fix

Thanks everyone. Super stoked today. Going to upgrade the software and play the snot out of it today.

IMG_1364.jpgIMG_1364.jpg

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Awesome awesome awesome. Grats on the game. Let me know if you want any tips dialing it in. Fun pin, enjoy!

Please share any and all tips. I'm new to this aspect of the world and am just guessing now. I appreciate any and all feedback in dialing in a pin.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from asnatlas:

How much is that and where do you get them? The cabinet even looks great!

#22 11 years ago

Congrats on the new pin. Nothing better than NIB. Also, plus one for the wifey supporting your hobby and buying you that pin. You have a nice set up there. Congrats!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

How much is that and where do you get them? The cabinet even looks great!

I actually built it myself from scratch and did the decals with help from a guy on another forum. I send you a link to my build blog when I get home later. It was a blast to build and I truely get a lot of fun out of it. Some hate them while others love then. It's one of those things that gets a lot of discussion

#25 11 years ago

Thank you sir!

Hwawonyu - if you'd like more info just let me know. High level is you are looking at about $2K-$4500 depending on what you put in it and the level of TV's, CPU, etc. You get what you pay for when building these so keep that in mind. If you want to buy one they are about $6K and come with no tables loaded so I highly recommend getting dirty a bit and building one. Several around can help if when you get stuck.

#26 11 years ago

First night of getting to play my TF and I think my wife just stole it from me. She barely touched the other 3 pins and with this one she wont even let me get a play in. So fun to watch her get excited about a pinball machine. We were going to go to dinner and I swear she said, "just one more game" at least 5 times

Overall I'm very happy with the purchase. I need to put some cushion in the allspark hole as most shots there bounce back out but outside of that no to do items in order to make game play better. If you have any tips or tricks to dial in this pin the best I'm all ears so please share.

Also, did Gomez sign all 500 of the combo's? I couldn't remember but I'm guessing I got lucky as my signature is perfect on the playfield. It's centered nicely.

#27 11 years ago

Congrats 85vett!! And I'm happy you have such an awesome wife who supports our hobby! Hope you have a great weekend.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Also, did Gomez sign all 500 of the combo's? I couldn't remember but I'm guessing I got lucky as my signature is perfect on the playfield. It's centered nicely.

Signature on #1-35

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Signature on #1-35

WOW. Never would have thought I would have got one of the few ordering this late. Guess I got really lucky. Sweet!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tfle-combo-33-is-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.