sarcastic_joker.gif
ww-skywarpani.gif
Bulbs_flash.gif
shotmachine_inside2.jpg
shotmachine_inside1.jpg
2570_60457494115_6315723_n.jpg
prime.gif
Einstein_2.gif
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If the Multiball gets progression save, thus removing the roadblock...at the very least it will be more fun. I eventually just went thru the game with the glass off to see what was going on...and it's really cool to flip to the other side and get the Leonard Nimoy (Sentinel Prime) voice overs...it's a nice change of pace from the Optimus monologues. This won't change the unchangeable flaws and broken promises, but will make it a better game for sure.

The game honestly isn't unbeatable as it is. I have beaten optimus mb several times as an autobot. Last game I played, I beat optimus and megatron mb both, and no other modes I have also been in the optimus prime only rut so I know how frustrating that is. But I've managed to beat optimus in 3 times out of the last 10 games I've played.

I will own this pin again if my room expansion happens.

#102 11 years ago

Did you sell it locally or are you shipping?

sarcastic_joker.gifsarcastic_joker.gif

#103 11 years ago

I have to say I love this pin a lot... the sounds, the art, the toys and the gameplay are all top notch... Yes, the code could use some TLC, and I do believe it will get some in time... How many other games have 5 animated toys?? And a moving ramp and mini-playfield on top of that... People moan about 'being promised a transforming toy', try and look at what it IS and not what it isn't and you might see the game in a better light... NO pinball has a transforming toy, so on that ground it's level with every other game...

As I type this I've got Heath Ledger giving me the slow clap... What are you trying to say Heath, I'm being serious here!!

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The game honestly isn't unbeatable as it is. I have beaten optimus mb several times as an autobot. Last game I played, I beat optimus and megatron mb both, and no other modes I have also been in the optimus prime only rut so I know how frustrating that is. But I've managed to beat optimus in 3 times out of the last 10 games I've played.
I will own this pin again if my room expansion happens.

Right, it's not unbeatable, but it's annoying as sh*t if you happen to complete all the Autobots and get stuck on Optimus.

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Right, it's not unbeatable, but it's annoying as sh*t if you happen to complete all the Autobots and get stuck on Optimus.

That's where the code tweak will fix things... Patience dear boy!

The other side of the coin with the current code is that when you do eventually get round that hurdle... what a relief!! It also really forces concentration while in MB... you have to keep a close eye on both those suckers or it's back to square 1!!

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Did you sell it locally or are you shipping?

It's being shipped.

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I have to say I love this pin a lot... the sounds, the art, the toys and the gameplay are all top notch... Yes, the code could use some TLC, and I do believe it will get some in time... How many other games have 5 animated toys?? And a moving ramp and mini-playfield on top of that... People moan about 'being promised a transforming toy', try and look at what it IS and not what it isn't and you might see the game in a better light... NO pinball has a transforming toy, so on that ground it's level with every other game...
As I type this I've got Heath Ledger giving me the slow clap... What are you trying to say Heath, I'm being serious here!!

Quite honestly they could have done well with a couple less or better implemented "toys"

Both ramp toys to me are pretty weak.

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Both ramp toys to me are pretty weak.

Each to their own... I think Starscream is decent with the timed shot between his legs and how he intruduces some random-ness to the game as he kicks the ball away from you scoring points... and Ironhide playing the reversed mini-pinball is also interactive... and not forgetting the 3rd ramp that only appears to let you bash OP... Apart from Road Show, I'm struggling to think of a toy that you have to time your shot to get past... There must be more of course...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tf-le-ownersdo-you-disable-drop-target/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.