• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TF_LE_Autobots_011.JPG
TF_LE_Autobots_003.JPG
TF_LE_Autobots_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

TF is a great pin. When it was first released it was only par. Then the physical fixes were sent out. Then the software was updated and the bugs fixed. Then, through time, the shots were learned. Now that I have a grave understanding of the shots and rules, this game has amazing flow and combos. I did not understand that in the first 3 months of owning this pin. Now I do and it's even more amazing and addicting. My favorite is a center orbit shot, to left orbit, to left ramp, to right ramp, to all spark, to right orbit - and if that starts a mode you can continue the combo! My personal best is a 10-way. If the code gets A bit more polished the game will be more than amazing, until then it'll be just amazing.
I'm done rambling, good luck with the sale

I agree, Now that I understand the ins and outs of the game I love this game. I keeps calling me back for more and gets my blood going. I also love (since the new code) the 2 types of combos you can get going. I have a 14-way and my "normal" combos is 37....

Anyone know what constitutes the regular combo, as I assume the -way are ones where you hit without pause.....

Even with the notorious OPMB challenge, I love the game, and though the Ironhide toy gets a lot of crap, after taking the gate off (Thanks to Eskaybee for finding this out) I actually love it, as I have a tougher time getting to the extra ball award (Special), I also love when I activate it while running a multiball of any sort.

I never played Pro, however I am grateful for the left and right ramps as I know when I make those shots I have a second to think and gather my composure!

Congrats on your sale, however TFLE Combo is here to stay for this pinballer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tf-le-autobot-version-fsft-in-iowa?tu=brooklynknight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.