Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Chisox
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9F67B396-EB94-4F0E-9567-2E6F330420E2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

We keep winning games we're not suppose to. I feel ashamed for not picking them in my bracket. My Aggie friend is just hating this. He wants Tech to lose every game. But my Longhorn friend is good with it because his kids all went to Tech. Go Raiders!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, the world just isn’t ready for a Texas Tech fanbase that is emboldened by a National Title. I can only assume they will have a football upright at the ready for the court storming, so that they can celebrate by impaling the UVA band and student body.

See? Aggies *hate* Tech. They punched each other out at that game they were so mad.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, the world just isn’t ready for a Texas Tech fanbase that is emboldened by a National Title. I can only assume they will have a football upright at the ready for the court storming, so that they can celebrate by impaling the UVA band and student body.

Turns out you were on the right track.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/police-use-tear-gas-as-texas-tech-basketball-victory-sparks-fandemonium

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, I don’t want to mince words here: that’s a trash school in a trash town full of trash people. Don’t @ me.

<edit> self moderated

Just let the Aggie's words speak for themselves.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Fixed it for you.

Enjoy the championship game! Poor aggies didn't make it. Not much to celebrate

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spidey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-tech-red-raiders-?tu=spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.