Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Chisox
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9F67B396-EB94-4F0E-9567-2E6F330420E2 (resized).jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Yes silver ball nerds, there is another big ball that counts. It's the final four and the Red Raiders will defeat the Virginia Cavs on Monday night to win the National Championship in a STUNNING March Madness upset!!!!

#2 4 years ago

You have a Longhorn as your avatar, guess it’s bandwagon time ... all aboard

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Greenandwhite:

You have a Longhorn as your avatar, guess it’s bandwagon time ... all aboard

Yes i went there and played there. My girls go to Tech! Texas basketball SUCKS. I've been all aboard Tech basketball since last year's Elite eight trip!!!

All aboard ladies.............

#4 4 years ago

Impressive team moving on with star player having subpar game. That defense is great.

#5 4 years ago

Sooner fan here, but always root for Big 12 (excluding UT - sorry iceman, but I would expect no less from you).

Also heard on the broadcast that Baylor women are in championship versus ND. Could be a great week for the conference in basketball.

Zero love from national press for Big 12 going into tounament, but they held there own.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sooner fan here, but always root for Big 12 (excluding UT - sorry iceman, but I would expect no less from you).
    Also heard on the broadcast that Baylor women are in championship versus ND. Could be a great week for the conference in basketball.
    Zero love from national press for Big 12 going into tounament, but they held there own.

Well we know OU and Texas hate each other so that goes without saying!

I was happy to see ND beat Uconn and hopefully Baylor wins it again.

The media is shocked that Texas Tech made it to the finals.

Lubbock is going nuts right now.

#8 4 years ago

In other random sporting news, I hope Everton beats Arsenal tomorrow. Just saying.

#9 4 years ago

We keep winning games we're not suppose to. I feel ashamed for not picking them in my bracket. My Aggie friend is just hating this. He wants Tech to lose every game. But my Longhorn friend is good with it because his kids all went to Tech. Go Raiders!

#10 4 years ago

Man, the world just isn’t ready for a Texas Tech fanbase that is emboldened by a National Title. I can only assume they will have a football upright at the ready for the court storming, so that they can celebrate by impaling the UVA band and student body.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, the world just isn’t ready for a Texas Tech fanbase that is emboldened by a National Title. I can only assume they will have a football upright at the ready for the court storming, so that they can celebrate by impaling the UVA band and student body.

See? Aggies *hate* Tech. They punched each other out at that game they were so mad.

#12 4 years ago

I’m a Texas Tech alum. Super excited to watch the game last night. Wreck em Tech!

#13 4 years ago

Wish Auburn could have pulled it out against Virginia. Oh well.

When Harrell, Crabtree and Leech were there they became my wife's favorite college team. Go Red Raiders!

#14 4 years ago

I’m a lucky Dad, daughter goes to Clemson and son to UVA. If UVA collects their nerves and offense is on they will outclass Tech. Should be a great game, can’t wait.

#15 4 years ago

Sorry Sparty, but your ancient weapons were no match for “Guns-Up”.

#16 4 years ago

Impressive win! That defense is nasty...

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Turns out you were on the right track.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/police-use-tear-gas-as-texas-tech-basketball-victory-sparks-fandemonium

#18 4 years ago

Yeah, I don’t want to mince words here: that’s a trash school in a trash town full of trash people. Don’t @ me.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, I don’t want to mince words here: that’s a trash school in a trash town full of trash people. Don’t @ me.

<edit> self moderated

Just let the Aggie's words speak for themselves.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

And Aggies are full of class, spelling and grammar, and good conscience having never turned felon as a fanbase to celebrate a regular season victory.

Fixed it for you.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Fixed it for you.

Enjoy the championship game! Poor aggies didn't make it. Not much to celebrate

#22 4 years ago
    9F67B396-EB94-4F0E-9567-2E6F330420E2 (resized).jpeg9F67B396-EB94-4F0E-9567-2E6F330420E2 (resized).jpeg
    #23 4 years ago

It should be a very low scoring final. I am guessing around 56-48 UVA but would not be surprised if teams are reversed.

#24 4 years ago

Well done TT. I have about 10,000 reasons to root for UVA though. Good luck.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-tech-red-raiders-?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.