• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pincushion
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello everyone,

I just got my pin fixed today.

If anyone need any Pinball repair in Texas new or old. The PinSmith is a great person to call, I can't type enough great things to say about his help in fixing my pin.

I needed some work done on my ES and with a horror story of a buy. He came over and fixed everything and found issue I would not of known being a pin rookie.

And not that his service was good he is 99.9% honest. Could not give him a 100% because he didn't drink a beer with me. So what it was 10am. 

But all around great guy and service. Also he teaches while he fixing the pin. Wealth of info...

The PinSmith
Smithpinball@yahoo.com
Www.thepinsmith.com
Cell-682-553-0912

#2 9 years ago

Yes and i agree Evan is a good guy

11 months later
#3 8 years ago

I'm gonna have them come fix my Funhouse. I had this dude named David Carper look at mine and a few others. To say the least he's a half ass technician that doesn't take pride in his work. Don't ever use him for anything he runs an ad on Craigslist

#4 8 years ago

Evan is a great guy.

#5 8 years ago

From what I've read that's what everyone says I look forward to doing business with them.

#6 8 years ago

+1 for Evan. Good guy.

#7 8 years ago

Does he make service calls all the way out to Louisiana?

#8 8 years ago

Yes he did and for a good price considering the cost of gas. I was very pleased with his service.

#9 8 years ago

I agree, Evan The Pinsmith is THE guy to call. He did a great job on my DE SW and we had an excellent time talking pinball. He is someone you can trust.

4 months later
#10 7 years ago

100% agree. I have him helping with my 3rd game today... A full tear down / repair on TAF.

2 months later
#11 7 years ago

Evan worked on my machines today. Great guy. Found some issues on my TOTAN and STTNG that I didn't even know were there. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone in the area needing their pins worked on.

1 year later
#12 5 years ago

The Pinsmith is the tops!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plymouth, MN
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Yoder, IN
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Weedsport, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside