(Topic ID: 65803)

Texas Pinball Festival - Who's going?

By D_Struct

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-915.jpg
    image-459.jpg
    image-852.jpg
    image-882.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Me, Me, Me!!!

I do need to book the room and what not. I seem to keep pushing that off a week and need to get moving on it.

#6 10 years ago

I know this event is now on Pinside in the events section so Pinsiders can click on it and show they are attending - good way of tracking who is going!

#15 10 years ago

Alright, my room is now booked; going to stay Thursday through Saturday night and leave on Sunday.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from fluffybunny:

I will be there, it will be my first pinball convention, looking forward to it, registered my street fighter 2 hotel booked, and all ready to go.

You really could not have picked a better convention. The Dallas pinball community is impressive and they really support this event tremendously . . . great hosts those Dallas area guys.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from PB-Guy:

Hotel booked and ready to go...looking forward to meeting a lot of Pinsiders!

Earlier this year we talked about all wearing a pinside shirt or something so we would know to great each other. We didn't pull it off this year but maybe we can in 2014. Something for us to discuss and plan anyway.

#44 10 years ago

Mk1Mod0, you and I may have been playing BBB together because that's what I did on Sunday as well. Was the only way to get time on that machine! I sure hope the same gentleman brings BBB again this year, that was exceedingly nice and cool of the guy.

I think I'm going to bring a machine this coming year as well. I like getting the extra hour to hang out and play games at night (assuming they will do that again next year for those who bring machines).

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

TPF is a great event. Im all in and hoping to bring a pin this year. I really want to be able to attend the after-hours party for vendors/owners. Great job on the design this year!

Has anyone confirmed that there will be an after hours party for vendors/owners again? Is it one bracelet to get in to that for bringing a game or two? My spouse is coming with me this year so I'd feel bad if I got to hang out for the after hours party and had to send her to the room. (Or vise versa, ha!)

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Send a message to Ed_in_Texas, Tiger. This is what it says on the page, but I can't clarify the spouse inclusion for you - Josh and I have brought multiple games so we both have exhibitors badges. :/
    "We offer one (1) free weekend pass for each pinball machine or classic arcade game brought to the Texas Pinball Festival that can be enjoyed throughout the weekend by visitors of the Festival.
    And just as we have in the past, this year Exhibitors will again get exclusive access to the private party Saturday night after the ballroom closes to the public at midnight. The game room will remain open until 3am just for Vendors and Exhibitors."

Awesome. That answer's my question; really appreciate it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-whos-going?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.