(Topic ID: 65803)

Texas Pinball Festival - Who's going?

By D_Struct

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-915.jpg
    image-459.jpg
    image-852.jpg
    image-882.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

3am...dear god lol... I didn't even make it down there last time because I was so exhausted...

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Has anyone confirmed that there will be an after hours party for vendors/owners again? Is it one bracelet to get in to that for bringing a game or two? My spouse is coming with me this year so I'd feel bad if I got to hang out for the after hours party and had to send her to the room. (Or vise versa, ha!)

Thats easy Tiger, just bring two games.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Send a message to Ed_in_Texas, Tiger. This is what it says on the page, but I can't clarify the spouse inclusion for you - Josh and I have brought multiple games so we both have exhibitors badges. :/
    "We offer one (1) free weekend pass for each pinball machine or classic arcade game brought to the Texas Pinball Festival that can be enjoyed throughout the weekend by visitors of the Festival.
    And just as we have in the past, this year Exhibitors will again get exclusive access to the private party Saturday night after the ballroom closes to the public at midnight. The game room will remain open until 3am just for Vendors and Exhibitors."

Awesome. That answer's my question; really appreciate it!

#54 10 years ago

First teaser video is up! More to come. Enjoy!

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

First teaser video is up! More to come. Enjoy!

Nice.
    Very well done.

1 month later
    #56 10 years ago

The Texas Pinball Festival is going to rock this year!

#57 10 years ago

I'm in like Flynn. I'm bringing a Joker Poker and maybe an EM of some kind.

--Jeff

#58 10 years ago

Bought my WH2O from Marc there last year. I'll definitely be there again this year.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

The Texas Pinball Festival is going to rock this year!

Really? Is mini KISS performing this year?

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Really? Is mini KISS performing this year?

Working on it
    Also thinking about getting Milli Vanilli, Tone-Lōc, and maybe MC Hammer

#61 10 years ago

I'll be coming and bringing a few machines. I think I'll wait 'til closer to the date to determine which games to bring so that it's not a duplicate from the games list. Ed, looking forward to seeing your NBAFB to MM conversion and see how you did a few things.

#62 10 years ago

You know for Milli Vanilli it will only be a half act.

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

You know for Milli Vanilli it will only be a half act.

LMAO.

I just snarfed my coke.

#64 10 years ago

Got hotel rooms booked. Last year was brutal for cold & allergies for me. Going to start some allergy pills early. I'm also going to spend some time in the tournament. Find me there or at the bar, not at the booth! Maybe I'll get my printer to print up a dummy poster of myself.

Anyone interested in prepaying for a backglass so I can display it at my booth Friday & Saturday. $150 US each for Stern Titles & $175 US each for Gottlieb or Williams glass. If its damaged I will replace it when I return home in April.

Stern: Seawitch, Star Gazer, Nine Ball, & Catacomb.

Gottlieb: Aloha, Gaucho, Happy Go Lucky, Sweet Sioux, & Eye Of The Tiger.

Williams: Lucky Strike & Bowl A Strike (pending final approval).

You can see pictures on Ebay, search pinball backglass.

#65 10 years ago

I'm there again. I'm just hoping that my BOP 2.0 Kit arrives in time for me to install it so I can bring it to the show. If not, I'll probably be empty handed but with a shopping list.

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I'm there again. I'm just hoping that my BOP 2.0 Kit arrives in time for me to install it so I can bring it to the show. If not, I'll probably be empty handed but with a shopping list.

I hope it does too. I just got Billionaire's Club on one of our local's Bride the other week, first time ever on a real version. It's amazing just how hard that game can be despite how shallow it ultimately is.

1 month later
    #67 10 years ago

just booked it.
    see y'all there.

so is there a pinside shirt sticker or something??

"Hello, my name is _________"

how about a Pinsider meet-and-greet date/time/location/give-away...

here's a Meet-Up thread --> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-meet-and-greet-tx-pinball-festival-2014#post-1428267

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-whos-going/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.