(Topic ID: 123094)

Texas Pinball Festival video

By dendoc

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3268.JPG
    IMG_3301.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

A video walk-through of the event. I'll upload more later on, but just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved, and special call-out to Don (pinball podcast), Chuck and KT(spooky), French dudes (Pinsound), Jack (JJP), Gerry (Multimorphic), Dennis and Greg (Whizbang)and the Ritchie Brothers (legends). So approachable and great fun. And Ben and Brian (Spooky), what a couple of party animals.

To all the Vendors, thanks for the bargains, to those who brought pinball machines - legendary effort - including Fun! Played so many games I have only read about - including Big Bang Bar. Thanks to Brian for the lift too and from the airport (Docquest)

Would I recommend it as a 17 hour flight for the weekend? An emphatic YES. Get ready for the Aussie Invasion next year.

Better thank the waitresses at the sports bar across the road too - and JJ for hosting the welcome drinks! Aussie girls, those Texans have you covered!
    IMG_3301.JPGIMG_3301.JPG
    IMG_3268.JPGIMG_3268.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Thanks for coming to Texas! We love all our neighbors here. Look forward to having you back again. We will always show you a good time.

#3 9 years ago

Met you (briefly) at the MNG. Glad you had such a great time. It really was an awesome show.

#4 9 years ago

You got me and my tripod at the start. Here's a link to the Acrylic Pin video.

Glad you made the trip! I like to hear about folks injoying thier visit to Texas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.