mind blown.gif
image-171.jpg
mr-rogers-1.jpg
laughing girl.gif
images.jpeg
indi-arc-1.gif
Bullshit.jpg
SAM_1887.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_doors.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am the original owner. Box has never been opened. It has been kept in a climate controlled home. I have the original paperwork. This is one of the original 183 or so. This is not expp pin. It is the standard model with black trim.

Delivery to Atlanta is an option. Plenty of experience shipping, so that is not a problem.

Price is $22,950. Prefer straight sale, but might consider possible trade plus cash. Interested in Star Trek LE, Stern IJ, or perhaps a fully restored Williams/Bally DMD pin.

Please contact me direct with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking...Rob

Post edited by the_doors: change in price and shipping options

#3 10 years ago

Week-end bump! Some interest, but still available. Thanks.

#10 10 years ago

Final bump before the Texas Pinball Festival! Next stop will most likely be ebay. Afterwards, I will post the link here. Many thanks...hope to see everyone at the show.

2 weeks later
#13 10 years ago

Well, I finally got this listed up on ebay. I will try to attach the link. Please let me know if there are any questions. Please also note, I will deliver for free to the Allentown show in May. Thanks for looking!

ebay.com link: itm

#16 10 years ago

Toaster, thanks for the heads up. I attempted to revise the listing, but it did not appear to take. I do not have much experience selling on ebay, so it may take a while. Thanks again.

#30 10 years ago

Listing has been revised to reflect the correct category. Thanks again for looking!

#32 10 years ago

It is kind of funny, I agree. Not quite sure what other photos I could provide a potential buyer. Possibly photos of the original paperwork, upon request? Thanks.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Dont open the box no matter what, let the new buyer do that. Buy today's newspaper and take a picture of the box with the paper laying on top of it showing the date.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

John, I will take a picture with Friday's paper and post it here. I will also attempt to add it to my ebay auction. Good suggestion, thank you!

#62 10 years ago

OK. I have a picture of the NIB BBB with today's (4/19/14) Savannah (GA) paper. My apologies for being a day late. If this picture does not post...I may need some technical assistance!SAM_1887.JPGSAM_1887.JPG

Also, with Allentown being around the corner, wanted to offer the pin for $25K with free delivery to the show. I might consider some partial trades with a swap at the show. Pins of interest: Restored Quicksilver, Stern IJ, Stern STLE (HUO), Restored Cyclone, unshopped but nice Monopoly or RCT (have a friend looking for these), perhaps others.

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone enjoys this holiday week-end!

#69 10 years ago

Week-end bump...changed the Topic and lowered the price. Thanks.

#71 10 years ago

The pin is still available on ebay. Price has been lowered there also.

Here is the link:

ebay.com link: New In Box PMI IPB Big Bang Bar BBB Pinball Machine

1 week later
#90 9 years ago

For those folks that are still following this thread...I have some more pins coming in, so I am dropping the price again! Price drop down to $24,000! Please contact me directly if interested.

1 week later
#142 9 years ago

Bump...price drop! Still open to trades. Thanks for looking!

2 weeks later
#144 9 years ago

Pin is still available. Trades are still an option. Some additional titles of interest- IM, Spiderman, Pinball Magic, Flight 2000, Fathom, Stern Viper, America's Most Haunted, and SWE1. Straight sale, price drop to $22K. Thanks for looking!

#227 9 years ago

Price is currently $21K. Trades are still a possibility.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_doors.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-special-fs-nib-bbb-5?tu=the_doors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.