Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DWGrip
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B8F888FF-D038-4B9B-BAD7-317E33F69149.gif
    There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

Room 1405

Hey All!

This year we are going to be changing it up at Texas Pinball Festival !This year we will be getting a suite and will have a couple of games, Food and Booz up in the suite! We will be hosting the Pinside Meet and greet 5-8 Pm on Friday so stop on by have a drink (Or two) with us and put faces to the names! I will post up the room number as soon as I know it here as well! Suite will be open off and on most of the weekend and will be stocked with drinks all weekend. So if you cant make the meet and greet stop by. If you want to see if we are upstairs send me a text 303-931-3685.

If you haven't made it to a GEX suite party you are missing out. They are lots of fun. and a nice way to get into some friendly dollar games and 4 player games away from the noise of the show floor.

If you can make it just post up in this thread so I can get a rough idea how many people are coming so I can order enough food.

Look forward to seeing you

JJ

#2 2 years ago

well i am volunteering at the show from 4 to 6. after im done i will check it out...thanks alot for doing this.

#3 2 years ago

Be seeing you there for a beer Thanks for doing this again! It wouldn't be TPF without you there

#4 2 years ago

I will be going to the pinside meet up party. You do an amazing hosting parties. Thank you JJ. Please make me a pinside badge.

#5 2 years ago

I’m arriving Friday morning so hopefully can make it by. My brother lives in Dallas so it’ll be great to catch up with him and meet a few folks from Pinside too

#6 2 years ago

Yeah, sign me up!

#7 2 years ago

I will bring the coffee pot for you.....

#8 2 years ago

LoserKid Pinball will be there

#9 2 years ago

I will be there! for tradition sake if you want me to dress like the wild pitch staff just let me know!

#10 2 years ago

Me and my wife will be there.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from MattS:

I will bring the coffee pot for you.....

O ya!

#12 2 years ago

The wife and I will see you there!

#13 2 years ago

ill stop by

#14 2 years ago

I can stop by, but I fly in on friday as well. It'd be nice to put the faces to names here on the forums and shake a few hands while I'm in town!

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

I can stop by, but I fly in on friday as well. It'd be nice to put the faces to names here on the forums and shake a few hands while I'm in town!

We will be all around the whole weekend too..

#16 2 years ago

I’m unable to go this year but anyone who will be there should stop in to JJs. Not only is he an awesome guy to do business with he throws a great party and it’s a cool way to meet other Pinsiders and pin heads. Always a must if you’re going to a show.

Added over 2 years ago:

Decided I can’t miss this. I’m in.

#17 2 years ago

Wait, I don't have to go to the shitty (b)restaurant? Finally.

I'll try to be there Friday night, but have some deals going down over the weekend and timing is not set yet.

#18 2 years ago

Hi JJ, I’ll definitely be stopping by. Flight arrives around 4pm and will be heading straight to the hotel. My first TPF and to say I’m excited is a HUGE understatement.

#19 2 years ago

ok….window is closed i will be wearing regular clothes.

#20 2 years ago

Decided to go to TPF. See you next Friday!

#21 2 years ago

Yes!

#22 2 years ago

Yes!

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Decided to go to TPF. See you next Friday!

You will regret it. But in a good way

#25 2 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you at my first TPF!

#26 2 years ago

I’ll be stopping by!

#27 2 years ago

See you there. Thanks for hosting.

#28 2 years ago

Would love to join. Thanks for hosting.

#29 2 years ago

I'll pop by!

#30 2 years ago

Many thanks for doing this, JJ. I'll be sure to stop by.

Do you need people to bring additional 'supplies'?

#31 2 years ago

I'll be there! Thanks JJ!

#32 2 years ago

80% sure im going

#33 2 years ago

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

#34 2 years ago

so based on Denver and Expo Becca and i will show up later so you dont get closed down early

#35 2 years ago

I haven't seen any details on your suite party is this still on?

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from bankmansam:

I haven't seen any details on your suite party is this still on?

Yeah room # please

#37 2 years ago

I’m on the plane now - current plan is:

1) Pick up rental car
    2) In-N-Out Burger
    3) Dump stuff in room
    4) Pick up badge
    5) Find JJ’s suite

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I’m on the plane now - current plan is:
    1) Pick up rental car
    2) In-N-Out Burger
    3) Dump stuff in room
    4) Pick up badge
    5) Find JJ’s suite

Whataburger instead of In and out.

#39 2 years ago

No room number and I am just gonna go Old School till I find it LOL!

B8F888FF-D038-4B9B-BAD7-317E33F69149.gifB8F888FF-D038-4B9B-BAD7-317E33F69149.gif
    #42 2 years ago
    Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Whataburger instead of In and out.

That’s a downvotable statement

#43 2 years ago

Thank you to all who made it! Wow it was a busy weekend in the suite! So many people old and new it was amazing. I hope I remember 1/10 of the names. Thank you all! I talked to much I was loosing my voice.

JJ

#44 2 years ago

Great to meet in person after grabbing stuff from ya for ten plus years! Great party!

#45 2 years ago

I missed the Twipys because I was having such a good time with some great folks.

You may have picked up the TWIPY for Robin but next year you should get the award for best show party. I even got a free pinball machine that JJ’s going to deliver, though I did pay a $10k cover charge to the guy in the chair with the black hat …

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Thank you to all who made it! Wow it was a busy weekend in the suite! So many people old and new it was amazing. I hope I remember 1/10 of the names. Thank you all! I talked to much I was loosing my voice.
    JJ

Love Ya man.

#47 2 years ago

Thank you for putting this together, JJ. It was a pleasure meeting you guys. I’m already looking forward to next year!

#48 2 years ago

Thanks for hosting once again! Good thing the people next to you didnt shut you down.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

I missed the Twipys because I was having such a good time with some great folks.
    You may have picked up the TWIPY for Robin but next year you should get the award for best show party. I even got a free pinball machine that JJ’s going to deliver, though I did pay a $10k cover charge to the guy in the chair with the black hat …

dont worry you did not miss much.. twippy awards was really screwed up this year.

#50 2 years ago

thanks jj awesome time.. lets do it again next year!!

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-pinside-meet-and-greet- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.