(Topic ID: 60415)

Texas Pinball Festival - March 28-30 2014

By Jared

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tpf_final_flyer_1.jpg
    tpf_final_flyer_1.jpg
    DSCF1717.JPG
    DSCF1703.JPG
    TPF_MAP.jpg
    1266771_10151806879724116_2000750686_o.jpg
    WB.jpg
    1941259.jpg
    EmbassyFriscoAerial.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

I'm excited about the new venue. The Anatole had its fair share of issues last year. Hopefully this new location is the NEW Home for TPF for years to come.

1 week later
    #22 10 years ago
    Quoted from BDillon:

Wait till this crowd discovers Third Base sports bar!
    It is directly across the street.
    I'm just going to leave it at that hahaha.

Teets are good!

1 week later
    #50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I am still trying to figure out if we need a classic stern row.??? Maybe not this year ? Maybe a bunch of late 80's Gotties like Gold Wing...

Is that your way of getting people to ask for it?? I'll start: Bill please bring back the classic Stern row, please.

You know people want it, that has never been in question.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I'll vote for it. Is the Stern Dracula one of these classics? I have one I plan on bringing.

Yep , it qualifies!!

2 weeks later
    #74 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

400+ games wow, what was the official count from last year's show?

According to Pinball News: 304 pins, 53 vids, 3 skill games. Total of 360. I actually thought I had heard 380 ish that weekend.

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

In the heat of the show you can imagine it's very difficult to be totally precise. Ed confirmed the Pinball News Quote of 360,

Well I can sleep now that Ed has put his stamp on it. It's not like I got it off the website of anything, just a lucky guess with a perfectly actuate number...

4 months later
    #105 10 years ago

There will be Ed's Big Smoke I'm sure, always is. And then Barry will be sucking on a stick till the wee hours of the morning somewhere.

#109 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

There will absolutely be a BIG SMOKE! Barry may be the main host depending on how busy I am. The newly coveted BIG SMOKE spittoon turned ash tray will be there.
    -Ed

That spittoon is the poster child for capitalism.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-march-28-30-2014?tu=Marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.