Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SR.JPG
    image-287.jpg
    IMAG2415.jpg
    image-237.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-312.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-477.jpg
    image-463.jpg
    photo.JPG
    image-498.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184944_112.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184948_105.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184953_707.jpg
    IMG_6916.JPG
    IMG_6917.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captain_kirk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#260 10 years ago

Leaving tomorrow for this show! My first Pinball expo. Luckily, my brother lives nearby.

Looking into a Star Trek as my first NIB, so very excited to finally get to play this. WOZ, X-Men, AC/DC, Predator, and Addams Family top the list as ones I have never played and want to hit up quickly as well.

My brother and I will be attending the Cigar Smoke at 10:00. Anyone know if they sell stogies there, or do we bring our own?

#331 10 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Look me up on Friday when the show opens. I wont' be hard to find... as my entire areas will be all the Star Trek arcades made except the captain's chair.

Will do! Sounds like a blast!

#348 10 years ago

In Texas! Can't wait for tomorrow!

#373 10 years ago

What a great first day! Got to play many games I've never had the chance to before, but still have a few more to hit tomorrow. Star Trek LE was everything I hoped it would be. I am 100% confident in getting a Premium this summer as my first NIB.

And I got to meet the King! What more can you say? Awesome guy!

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
    #381 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Indeed! I met him later on the evening when he was visibly very tired. I asked if he wanted to smoke cigars with us and he said he loves cigars but he does not smoke them anymore. He then said he needed to eat dinner and he may come out for a few minutes afterwards. Unfortunately he did not make it. he was a very polite man and joked around with me by asking my name and before I could say it he took my laynard in his hand and quoted my name and kept repeating my last name. Fun times!

Yeah, he's pretty funny in person. My brother took about 3 pics with me and him. The one I posted was the one where he wasn't making funny faces! LOL!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captain_kirk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-4?tu=captain_kirk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.