Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SR.JPG
    image-287.jpg
    IMAG2415.jpg
    image-237.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-312.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-477.jpg
    image-463.jpg
    photo.JPG
    image-498.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184944_112.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184948_105.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184953_707.jpg
    IMG_6916.JPG
    IMG_6917.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

I take it since you felt the need to bring up that old thread (since I know it wasn't to just be a jack wagon) that you are coming to TPF?

Nope, just a jack a$$.

1 week later
    #106 10 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

The scenery at any of these places are not even in the same league as Bone Daddy's. Boy you guys are really missing the point and yes they have really good food too.....
    Some of the best talent in Big D.

So if looking at teets is the point why waste your time at Bone Daddy's. The view is much better at some of the more upscale gentleman's establishments. Ah yes, teets and clam.

#122 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Lace in Arlington; Approved by Billy Martin!

I follow up on this and then leave the T&A alone.

I haven't heard that club referred to as Lace in a loooong time. Last time is was there, probably 10 years ago, it was called The Fare. And man what a nasty dump, but dollar drafts from 3-7 was a good thing.

#125 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I recall Flashdancer being the dump of Arlington while Lace was pretty nice. Then again, those who frequent these establishments have a different set of standards....

Flashdancer, my gawd that was a shit hole. It's not even around anymore. You and I have too much in common.

1 week later
    #143 10 years ago

Not a pinball but I picked this Warlords four player cocktail up last night. Game is loads of fun and very competitive. I won't have all the cosmetics it needs done but I will have it working in time for TPF. Make sure you get a couple of games in on it that weekend.

warlords cocktail.jpgwarlords cocktail.jpg
    1 month later
    #171 10 years ago

Koozies came in today. Be sure to stop by and grab one. No better way to hide a beer not sold by the hotel

SDC11222.JPGSDC11222.JPG

#175 10 years ago

Thank you.

I aim to please.

1 week later
    #190 10 years ago

Not a pin but Warlords will be in my booth and my guess is it will get non stop play. Not many games offer 4 player simultaneous play. This thing is a beer drinking, shit talking game if there ever was one.

IMG_00000776.jpgIMG_00000776.jpg
    #202 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

You need to adjust the legs on that sucker Marc. The great thing about that game is the legs can be adjusted so you can stand and play. I think that'd be perfect for the show.

I have them adjusted so that you can sit at it and get your knees under the control panel. I might have it set to a standing height in a home environment but at the show the lower it is the less likely someone will knock it over.

#207 10 years ago

and you WILL come find me when you are headed that way!!

#213 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I think you're being serious, no smileys anywhere... you realize it's a commercial arcade game right?
    I ran them on route in the full upright position. Never had one knocked over.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

I was being serious. I had four drunks playing one of my Warlords at the Houston show about 5 years ago and even in the lower position one of those idiots actually nearly got it all the way over in his druken excited state. So yep, it will stay in a lower position.

#216 10 years ago

Throwing some wax on SS and "show" sling plastics are about to go on.

SDC11246.JPGSDC11246.JPG
    #218 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

for sale or for "show" ?

For show. Sold one out of the collection about 4 years ago because I got really good money for it but I won't make that mistake again. Only way I sell a SS now a days is if it's an extra. Awesome game!!

#237 10 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

Any affordable hotels nearby with rooms available. ??THX>
    PM will also be great .
    NT>

He might still have his available.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-a-room-for-tpf

#240 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dmod:

Their latest release Tales of the Arabian Nights will be featured in the Elevation Games Booth.

I better get on this then.

#269 10 years ago

One trailer loaded. One still to load....

IMG_00000790.jpgIMG_00000790.jpg
    #278 10 years ago

Number two loaded with five of the odd balls.

IMG_00000792.jpgIMG_00000792.jpg
    #281 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

I spy a Hercules pin!

It's hard to miss for sure.

#282 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Herkalees!! Hercalees!! Hercalees!! So, how big IS the dolly for a Hercules, anyways? Standard with a width adapter?

Harbor Freight dolly with an adapter.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/herculesnow-one-man-can-move-it

#303 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Uhhh......hmmmm.....Uhhhhhhh.....Be careful of what? I have to assume you considered my comment as a jab of some sort? Quit the contrary, I consider Marc a good buddy and the time and effort he puts into this show is beyond amazing. Two trailers full of games for a show is certainly hero worthy, no?
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

I think Bill (holder of the classic Stern junk for the area) thinks your comment will go to my head.

It did

#316 10 years ago
    Quoted from BarrySanders:

Did somebody get a thesaurus ?

He learned "placating" tonight too...

#319 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

It's getting all erudite up in here.

sorry, my education will not allow me to comprehend such a word. I suck at the Googler too.

#335 10 years ago

Rolling out.

IMG_00000801.jpgIMG_00000801.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-4?tu=Marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.