Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SR.JPG
    image-287.jpg
    IMAG2415.jpg
    image-237.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-312.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-477.jpg
    image-463.jpg
    photo.JPG
    image-498.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184944_112.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184948_105.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184953_707.jpg
    IMG_6916.JPG
    IMG_6917.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hotdoggin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 10 years ago

We lived in Plano for a while post Katrina & the year b4 the storm I worked briefly with Paul McKinney - he was a contractor working on-site at my office in NOLA (temp project) - I remember the day he walked by my desktop and noticed my pinball desktop wallpaper - he told me all about the TPF & sadly even while we lived in Plano I couldn't make it but finally this year I may be able to - really hope so as after all of these years I'm back into pinball.

We bought a machine last summer & are ready to add a 2nd machine ASAP.

My wife's recent luekemia (cancer) and upcoming possible stem cell transplant and a ton of visits to MD Anderson in Houston have put a dent into our funds but pinball is something we can both play at home and comes in handy right now>.

Does anyone know if Paul is still associated with the TPF? I lost touch with him several years ago. The bank which i worked for was bought by a major credit card company & my actual office is split between VA and Plano (though I work remote 99% of the time from SE La.) - trying to setup a Plano site visit right now for the end of March & finally make the TPF (glad we got back into pinball last year)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hotdoggin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-4?tu=Hotdoggin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.