Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 398 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SR.JPG
    image-287.jpg
    IMAG2415.jpg
    image-237.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    image-312.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-477.jpg
    image-463.jpg
    photo.JPG
    image-498.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184944_112.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184948_105.jpg
    IMG_20140327_184953_707.jpg
    IMG_6916.JPG
    IMG_6917.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cidco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Has anyone here ever had briscut
    and beer at the 3 Stacks BBQ and Tap House?See ya there

IMHO, 3 Stacks is one of the top five barbecue places in DFW right now. It's definitely the best one that's close to the TPF. In addition to regular barbecue they also do barbecue pizzas and have a great beer selection with lots of local beers on tap. Some of the prior TPF's were next door to crappy barbecue restaurants. I felt really bad when I found out visitors from out of state ended up at these places. I wanted to apologize and explain that what they had eaten was subpar Texas barbecue so please don't judge all Texas barbecue on that one meal. So in summary, if you want great barbecue and local brews that's the place to go.

2 months later
    #230 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rush1169:

Reckon there's any good sushi around the venue?

The closest place is inside of Stonebriar Mall. They have all the sushi going around on a conveyor belt and you just grab what you want. It looks really cool! But don't go there, unless you enjoy worse than supermarket quality sushi.

#231 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

I was being serious. I had four drunks playing one of my Warlords at the Houston show about 5 years ago and even in the lower position one of those idiots actually nearly got it all the way over in his druken excited state. So yep, it will stay in a lower position.

I have the legs extended on mine at my house. But when I brought it to the TPF a few years back I lowered it down to sitting height. Both for the reasons that Marc said and also because kids can't see the screen to play it otherwise. Then next thing you know they are climbing on it...

#268 10 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

You guys worry about food too much

Food, drinks, pinball, video games, women...why limit yourself to just one thing to be passionate about in this life? When I'm craving some good Tex-Mex somehow playing a little AC/DC just doesn't scratch that itch. Similarly when I'm craving a tall blonde only one thing will fill that need as well.

Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Lets hope those food trucks don't run out of food.

You worry about food trucks too much. See you at the show, man.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cidco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-4?tu=Cidco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.