Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

As I talked about in the other Thread

Game Exchange Will be hosting a Pinside Meet and Greet at 5:45pm Friday 3/27 (time Changed due to Conflict with Seminars)

This will be Across the Street at the Wild Pitch Sports Bar
    WILD PITCH SPORTS BAR & GRILL
    2390 Parkwood Blvd.
    Frisco, TX 75034
    (214) 618-4450

I will be doing the Lanyard and Name Badges Again this time as well! Please PM me if you want a Name Badge, and If you are attending the MNG(With Number Attending) so I can rsvp with correct numbers.

Game Exchange Will be Buying the First round of drinks so come thirsty!

Thanks,
    JJ

3 weeks later
    #36 9 years ago

Bump! Starting to print tags this week

JJ

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Yeah, I'm in the same camp as well. Love hearing what Steve has to say so, I'll probably pop in to say "Hi" for the first half-hour.
    Just look for the plaid...
    Thanks JJ for the generous offer!

We can move it, When do you think works? I'm only there Friday and Sat Until Mid/late Afternoon

#39 9 years ago

I got to pick someone up at the airport at about 1045.. anyone know how far the airport is?

#43 9 years ago

What if we went earlier like 6?

I think we should move it just trying to find the best time.

#47 9 years ago

Ok, Lets do it.. Lets Say 5:45? At Wild Pitch

#51 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

i need like a secretary to put together a 3 day schedule for me or i'm going to just end up wondering around drunk with a goofy grin on my face all weekend

Don't forget to play some pinball, and go visit the Mezle Mod's booth.

=)

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

i get anywhere near that booth again, and i'll end up buying 1 or 2 of everything.
    that's a dangerous booth

In that case, I recommend you stop and talk to Mrs Mezel Mods at-least 5 times during the show.

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Earlier drinking eh? I was kinda hoping for the 9:30 time slot, just in case Steve got thirsty after his presentation and wanted to join us. After finally looking up what kind of place this "meat and greet" was taking place at, I noticed that it was open until midnight so 9:30 would've been fine for a lengthy chat amongst inebriated Pinsiders trying hard not to ogle scantily clad women.
    No biggie though,
    I'll drink whenever you guys want to.
    Thanks again JJ for the generous first round!

We can always go back =) Ive gotta pick up my GF from the Airport around 10:45 and 9:30 would have just made that to night for me to Stair at the waitresses.. er I mean properly entertain you all!

#60 9 years ago

Printing Badges now. Please PM if you want one and havn't already. Dead line for Badges is 3pm Denver Time Tomorrow. I will have plenty of blanks with me this time too.

Also if you arn't going to make the MNG but still want a badge no issue. Here is my Cell Just Text or email me and I will meet you. I will be only at the show until about 2-3pm Saturday Thought. But I'm sure I can leave them with another pinsider when I go. 303-931-3685

JJ

#61 9 years ago

2 hrs! Anyone else need a badge?

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Did you call ahead?
    The place is... pretty ridiculous. lol...
    Would not be surprised if there a huge wait at 6pm on a Friday. Some of the hottest women in DFW work in there.

yes sir done

#72 9 years ago

Its going to be a very Very rough MNG but hey someone has to do it..

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gooch:

PMd you a while back JJ, hope I am on the list. I may just pick up my wife's badge, I'm not sure she's game for this venue! Ha!

I got you, Did you send me your wife's Pinside name?

I have blanks as well with me too.

JJ

#76 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gooch:

She is not on Pinside, but use Bear if still have time JJ

Has to be on pinside to print a badge.. Using a system made by robin that pulls the info and picture off of pinside.

Its ok I have Blank badges and a Marker =)

JJ

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from pincil8:

Is there any way I can get one? Of course I wait until the day off the show.....

I'm already down at the show but I got blanks with me..

I'm at wild pitch right now checking Ummm things for our mng right now. Wow this place will work nicly

#81 9 years ago

This might get me introuble

#83 9 years ago

See ya all in hour and 15 min

#93 9 years ago

Thank You to all who made this. I hope I got to meet all of you. it was tough because there was lots of pinsiders. Over 50 of you showed up

If you still need your name badge i have them with me today and will be here for a few more hours. call or text me 303-931-3685

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-fest-pinside-meet-and-greet-327-730pm?tu=Gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.