(Topic ID: 220596)

Beware of "Texas Pinball Machines" Shop

By Pinless

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

texaspinball (resized).jpg
    stern 2 (resized).jpg
    Stern Factory (resized).jpg
    Tim (resized).jpg
    creature (resized).jpg
    comet (resized).jpg
    DFB4E689-EE43-43E5-BE10-6E19298C8392 (resized).jpeg
    Ketchup_or_Catsup (resized).jpg
    finkle (resized).jpg
    derivative (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Everything is smaller in texas.

Pretty weak drama.

#23 5 years ago

Quality resume, and true words of wisdom we can all live by:

—-
    Some of the posts that some view as offensive go back several years, such as this one from Oct. 1, 2012:

“A man can spank an eight year old girl and its all good, but as soon as she’s old enough to have her first period she’s off limits??? Very strange.”

That person also took offense over Shackelford’s posting that “every time a girl cries ‘rape!’ does not mean that a rape actually occurred. You may hate it, but its (sic) true.”

But there is this posting on his Facebook page:

“If I chose not to fly a flight full of fags, my chief pilot would find someone who would. But I would fly them. I just might make the flight a little rough, and me and my FO (first officer) would laugh our asses off while we did it!”

There are other anti-gay postings by Shackelford as well.

In a posting on July 18, 2012 in response to an article in the Dallas Morning News about a challenge to the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on gays, Shackelford wrote:

“DMN must have a bunch of gays on staff with a grudge against BSA.”

In a posting on Jan. 29, 2013 in response to another story in the DMN about the Boy Scouts controversy, Shackelford wrote:

“We have a right to private organizations that are not infiltrated by homos.”

#68 5 years ago

title change makes it sound like I should avoid buying any and all machines from the state of Texas, rather than just lunatic domestic abusers with fake pinball companies.

Try again!

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

Well, I've heard an unsubstantiated rumor that a lot of pins from Texas might have rattlesnakes in them.

Guns also. And big hats. And old ZZ top records. And they smell like cattle.

You could do worse.

1 week later
    #83 5 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

oh nooooo! pinpilot what are you up to? Is this for real or just a prank?

I gotta ask did he exhibit any of these Sociopathic tendencies in your presence?

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Damn the last picture of that home made Bally test fixture in their Craigs List ad is my picture. That's my basement in Michigan and my test fixture!

Is there anybody in pinball who gets more photos/content stolen by shady pinball dealers than CFH?!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-drama?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.