Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Huntron 2000 Tracker $150 (One available .. last one prolly ever .. see similiar on Ebay for much much more)
    Fluke 87 Multimeter $15 (One available)
    Fluke 8060A Multimeter $25 (One available)
    Simpson 260 analog VOM's $15 (Old black bakelite versions 3,5,6 available one each .. mostly wanted by collectors/ham people)
    Hewlett Packard 3478A LCD Bench Multimeter with HPIB interface $35 (One of those with mega digits after the decimal point and four wire compensation functions)

Prices do not include shipping which will depend on carrier and type (ground, air, etc). This is normally around $6 for small items and $20 for something larger like a Huntron.
    Units are used/refurbished but guaranteed to be fully functional. Accuracy to spec verified with a Fluke 5700 calibrator.

(edited .. one Fluke 87 sold .. add 3478A, 8060A .. he keeps sending me more .. if there is something not listed you want ASK ! Sorry no solder/desolder stations as they don't last beyond his inventory/shop more than a few hours. He lives three blocks away that makes pickup easy when I want something)

#2 12 years ago

Does the tracker have the manual?

#3 12 years ago

Does the tracker have the manual?

No manuals with any ... sorry.

maldoror bought the other tracker and I'm keeping the one I've had for years. I can get one more as above at this price and I'm not making any money on it or items. I buy them at cost as a friend for Pinside members only.

#4 12 years ago

I just sent you an email for one of the Flukes if they're still available.

G

#5 12 years ago

Reply sent with where to send info. UPS Ground is cheapest and would run about $6. Item includes the hard yellow rubber holder with stand.

#6 12 years ago

I just received the meter BD sent. Sweeeeeet!!! For $15 bucks you can't beat it. I hope the rest of you guys jumped on those deals BD was offering. You won't find em better / cheaper anywhere.

G

#7 12 years ago

Anymore newer Flukes? I'd gladly buy an 87 if you had another one of those.

#8 12 years ago

I am sure you already know this, but Brokedad is the man. :]

#9 12 years ago

but Brokedad is the man.

And that is why he should have his own shirt! Which I am currently designing a suitable custom I "heart" Brokedad!

2 months later
    #10 12 years ago

Hi,i would like to know if the Huntron 2000 Tracker is still available and if it can be shipped to Southafrica.Thanks
    Marco

#11 12 years ago

MArcodue not sure Brokedad is still in here.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/testtroubleshooting-items-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.