(Topic ID: 208720)

Tested by #18 (Williams)

By SeaOttre

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jim-Carrey-as-Lloyd-Christmas-in-Dumb-and-Dumber (resized).jpg
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    CBD90CA4-A35D-4CAB-BBFA-5FF63268E8C7 (resized).jpeg
    E7E1332E-FCFE-45FF-BC67-D5A3D4400589 (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Space Shuttle 53533613
    Who else had #18? Any quality control issues you want to raise 30 years later with them!

E7E1332E-FCFE-45FF-BC67-D5A3D4400589 (resized).jpegE7E1332E-FCFE-45FF-BC67-D5A3D4400589 (resized).jpeg

CBD90CA4-A35D-4CAB-BBFA-5FF63268E8C7 (resized).jpegCBD90CA4-A35D-4CAB-BBFA-5FF63268E8C7 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

It says TESTED by - so I am quite certain that it probably worked on the day they tested it. That's all that means.

#3 6 years ago

I bet it’s still working!

#4 6 years ago

Yes...
    Curious on the hidden “history” of #18. Did they just do System 9 games. Were there games they avoided? Did #18 games have wrigglys gum holding wires in place? All from a bored historic lark question...

My current game is fine. Other than its run by a data east PS Board.

#5 6 years ago

I gotta a High Speed tested by #24. One of the switches short across the matrix and slam tilts, so watch out for anything in the marketplace tested by 24!

#6 6 years ago

My favorite Williams inspector:

download (3) (resized).jpgdownload (3) (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

My favorite Williams inspector:

Lloyd Christmas inspected my Pin*Bot.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Lloyd Christmas inspected my Pin*Bot.

Wow! And all this time I thought that "L" stood for Luann.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Wow! And all this time I thought that "L" stood for Luann.

Jim-Carrey-as-Lloyd-Christmas-in-Dumb-and-Dumber (resized).jpgJim-Carrey-as-Lloyd-Christmas-in-Dumb-and-Dumber (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tested-by-18-williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.