You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MG (2) (resized).png
MG (resized).png
IMG_5319 (resized).PNG
IMG_5318 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveKing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Can someone do me a favor and go to the main ebay page and do a general search for Magic Girl Pinball? Does my auction come up (not the 40k one)? It has somehow disappeared from where I sit. I did NOT end the auction, it still shows up in my selling list.....TIA, Dave

#3 6 years ago

Thanks Toads - Time to call Ebay.....

#9 6 years ago

Yeah - Just got off the phone with Ebay tech and they are stumped. I asked if the category could affect it but that isn't the issue - the item number itself cannot be recognized by their query software. They said 24-48 hours, wondering if bidding is frozen while they tinker. This thing may have to get re-listed after all - but for reasons no one in the contest could have ever speculated on. Seems almost poetic that MG managed to screw up even Ebay.

Classic !

#12 6 years ago

Thanks Kim, I'm guessing that is cached. Listing is definitely dead to anyone who hasn't been before. Zidware, lightning bolts and all, strikes again!

#17 6 years ago

Well, eBay called and said that I gotta re-list this thing - it's dead on their site. Said the issue is related to a "glitch" in their software which is freezing out certain items with the local pickup option option enabled, and that it might take two weeks to de-bug. How's that for a crackerjack tech department? Total bummer, was having fun with it up until it went MIA a few days ago. Gonna start the list where it left off at 16k; and for those of you wanting it to end on a weekend, I guess this is good news....

#18 6 years ago

OK, listing goes live again at 7pm PDT tonight.... to assist the drunk bidder crowd (thanks for the tip Josh).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveKing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/test-magic-girl-auction?tu=DaveKing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.